Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Moga Tamers,

We here on the Monster Galaxy Team are always trying to figure out new ways to make your game more fun and interesting. We know a small group of users get stuck sometimes, so we heard you, and built a new tool that might help.

We know some of you have had problems loading the game every now and then, or you might have gotten stuck during a battle or at some other point in the game. Many things can cause that, but this can also happen to some players especially right after a game update has been made. In some cases, there is a way you might be able to fix that yourself via a new tool we just created called the “clear battle cache page.” We’re adding this info to the FAQs soon too, so that it’ll always be easy for you to find it in the future.

The details of how to use that tool are on that page, so I won’t go into it here, but please spread the word to anyone who might say that they’re “stuck” while entering Monster Galaxy or at a certain point in the game. We’d like feedback on whether it helps or not, so if you try it, please post 1) exactly what your symptoms were before trying this new tool, and 2) what happens now after using this new, shiny “clear battle cache” tool. It's located here: Cancel Monster Galaxy Battle

Thanks and we hope you continue enjoying the game! Have you hugged your Moga today? If not, get going! biggrin

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
renew the old thread?

Distinct Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Finally!!!
now i am happy again.. thanks for this..

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Thanks alot for this, it's this sort of interaction players really appreciate biggrin

wantep's Kouhai

Blob

It didn't help me.
Still, stucked at Charging the Zodiac.

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank you that was a help

Distinct Werewolf

3,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabbia
It didn't help me.
Still, stucked at Charging the Zodiac.

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Thanks it was very useful

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
i clicked at wrong neighbor to fight lol he had 3 50 level moga vs 35-40 level 3 of mine .... this saved me lol

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
nice it worked cat_3nodding
I don't get it question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash