Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is for what ???
Still stuck.....
My User Id: 100002520886709
jasonimmanuel
Still stuck.....
My User Id: 100002520886709

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

Unforgiving Tactician

This tool did help in battles briefly, but I still get a huge lag in graphics, behind sound, especially when playing fullscreen and I have a cable web connection and good PC.

Liberal Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love this. biggrin DDDD heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
SoloEncore
This tool did help in battles briefly, but I still get a huge lag in graphics, behind sound, especially when playing fullscreen and I have a cable web connection and good PC.

Hi there,

Refreshing the page seems to resolve this issue for most people. We know it is a hassle, and are so sorry for that, but at least it will get you back on the speedy track to battling quickly!

Unforgiving Tactician

Yes, refreshing does help, but it is slow to load all the graphics, so am crossing fingers in hope that work is underway to stop the lag and have things run more smoothy. Thanks for your reply!
SoloEncore
Yes, refreshing does help, but it is slow to load all the graphics, so am crossing fingers in hope that work is underway to stop the lag and have things run more smoothy. Thanks for your reply!

Hi there,

Yup, we are always working to optimize things and make changes to cut down on lag as often as possible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff