Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100
heart heart heart heart Thanks! THANKS! heart heart heart heart heart heart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Playful Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
There's a problem: It links me to a facebook page and says I must log in first but I don't have facebook. So it's quite useless for me.

Distinct Dabbler

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cool! Love that change! heart
Ty 3nodding

tc3 rozie's Queen

Demonic Shapeshifter

Fluffy Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Interesting Shopper

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
Social Jackie
Hi Moga Tamers,

We here on the Monster Galaxy Team are always trying to figure out new ways to make your game more fun and interesting. We know a small group of users get stuck sometimes, so we heard you, and built a new tool that might help.

We know some of you have had problems loading the game every now and then, or you might have gotten stuck during a battle or at some other point in the game. Many things can cause that, but this can also happen to some players especially right after a game update has been made. In some cases, there is a way you might be able to fix that yourself via a new tool we just created called the “clear battle cache page.” We’re adding this info to the FAQs soon too, so that it’ll always be easy for you to find it in the future.

The details of how to use that tool are on that page, so I won’t go into it here, but please spread the word to anyone who might say that they’re “stuck” while entering Monster Galaxy or at a certain point in the game. We’d like feedback on whether it helps or not, so if you try it, please post 1) exactly what your symptoms were before trying this new tool, and 2) what happens now after using this new, shiny “clear battle cache” tool. It's located here: Cancel Monster Galaxy Battle

Thanks and we hope you continue enjoying the game! Have you hugged your Moga today? If not, get going! biggrin [/quo
Sorry just trying to earn gold ^^

Fashionable Citizen

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Thanks smile

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • First step to fame 200

Magical Lover

10,265 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Does everyone on gaia play this game through facebook?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff