Welcome to Gaia! ::

I keep getting stuck at the sending gift screen.....

Aged Survivor

21,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
It wiped out all my friends on the game & won't let me add them back. Another thing, I can't send any gifts, cuz it thinks I have no friends. I'm tired of wasting time on it.... I get more enjoyment from playing Mahjong on my computer, off line. At least it lets me do what I'm suppose 2. If they can't get the bugs worked out soon, I'll just give up, & sorry 2 all that was on my friend list...

Friendly Shapeshifter

Hey I got stuck in battle and your tool didn`t work at all it accesses my facebook monster galaxy data not my gaia data :/
Social Jackie
Hi Moga Tamers,

We here on the Monster Galaxy Team are always trying to figure out new ways to make your game more fun and interesting. We know a small group of users get stuck sometimes, so we heard you, and built a new tool that might help.

We know some of you have had problems loading the game every now and then, or you might have gotten stuck during a battle or at some other point in the game. Many things can cause that, but this can also happen to some players especially right after a game update has been made. In some cases, there is a way you might be able to fix that yourself via a new tool we just created called the “clear battle cache page.” We’re adding this info to the FAQs soon too, so that it’ll always be easy for you to find it in the future.

The details of how to use that tool are on that page, so I won’t go into it here, but please spread the word to anyone who might say that they’re “stuck” while entering Monster Galaxy or at a certain point in the game. We’d like feedback on whether it helps or not, so if you try it, please post 1) exactly what your symptoms were before trying this new tool, and 2) what happens now after using this new, shiny “clear battle cache” tool. It's located here: Cancel Monster Galaxy Battle

Thanks and we hope you continue enjoying the game! Have you hugged your Moga today? If not, get going! biggrin

ikr! biggrin
Thankies! Helped alot! Glad you posted this!! heart

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
supercallafragilisticexpialladoucious i think thats how you spell it

6,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200

Friendly Gaian