• Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
It worked biggrin

3,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Jinelle0212
It works for me, but mine gets stuck pretty often so... confused Like, when I'm supposed to fight with a chuuchilla at Summer Field stare It's kinda stupid that u can fix it only once a day.
Umm..I use firefox, is that the problem?? eek

I'm having that exact problem here very aggravating. Always on that chuuchilla :c Fix pls?
I have to use that thing aaall the time. I've been playing for 2 days and I've had to use it about 6 times.

Today so far is worse -- 2 times in 30 minutes.

No real notable tipoffs, just... entering a battle and getting stuck prior to selecting my Moga.

Edit: So i guess i can't use this more than once a day? But I just got stuck again. Like, within 30 minutes of the last time being stuck.

What the ********, that sucks! sad
I just noticed that there are less issues if u play only with internet explorer!! sweatdrop
Mozilla Firefox is a NO, also i tried Google Chrome...got stuck. NO to that too stare

I just hope that i could play it with firefox coz I like it...use it the most. mad

SO PLEASE FIX THE GAME BEFORE ADDING ANY NEW STUFF!! PLEASE...without problems it's an awesome game~
Ok, i get it works on facebook. But what about when you load Monster Galaxy from gaia hmm?
Does it clear that cache too? stare

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Didnt work, cleared my entire cashe, cleared the game cache, cleared everything. Never
been able to play this because its stuck at the loading screen.

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's no use trying this new tool >"< I'm still stuck at the loading screen >"< Don't know what I should do >"<
why is it only once a day i tryed it and it worked but then i got stuck again with a monster witch was levl 2 and my monster where levl 2 to but the monster is a uncommen chunchilla why cant i attack?
I got stuck the moment that I logged on in my very first fight. I used the reset tool and the exact same thing happened again. I've only been playing for two days now but this is now the 4th time that it has frozen on me in probably 3 hours of gameplay. I can't use the reset tool anymore either.

Please help sad

9,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Just would like to note that I'd rather not download anything...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff