Welcome to Gaia! ::

hyrac
Moga Tae
hyrac
Moga Tae

I can try sending you back to your home, but I'll need your Facebook ID # first. It's not top secret so feel free to post it here if you want me to try that.

Thanks; My ID # is 743498063

Ok, did you find yourself back at Home now? Hope that worked for you.

Thanks for trying, but it's still just giving me the loading message, rather than letting me in to the game.

ok, I just tried shaking your account hard so try again. biggrin If you're still having a problem, see if the issue happens when using a totally different computer. PM me if you're still stuck.

5,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Moga Tae
hyrac
Moga Tae
hyrac
Moga Tae

I can try sending you back to your home, but I'll need your Facebook ID # first. It's not top secret so feel free to post it here if you want me to try that.

Thanks; My ID # is 743498063

Ok, did you find yourself back at Home now? Hope that worked for you.

Thanks for trying, but it's still just giving me the loading message, rather than letting me in to the game.

ok, I just tried shaking your account hard so try again. biggrin If you're still having a problem, see if the issue happens when using a totally different computer. PM me if you're still stuck.

Please help me! Please check my account for me. My ID is 100000385912144
I can't access game for 3 days, just be in stuck at the loading screen. I have done everything but nothing was changed.
giangdang

I can't access game for 3 days, just be in stuck at the loading screen. I have done everything but nothing was changed.

I'll try but no guarantees. What exactly happened just before you got stuck at the loading screen? And what have you tried so far? IE: cleared browser's cache, tried another PC, etc.

Moga Tae

5,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Moga Tae
giangdang

I'll try but no guarantees. What exactly happened just before you got stuck at the loading screen? And what have you tried so far? IE: cleared browser's cache, tried another PC, etc.

Moga Tae

I called a Bonus Attack and the game hang. Then I refreshed the page but it stopped at the black screen "Monster Galaxy - Loading..." and since then I haven't been able to play anymore.
I have cleared Cookies and Cache, change Web Browser, Update Flash Player and tried to play on another computer but the game is still not working.
P/S: Yesterday I could access the game one time, only one time. I saw my items are ok but all friends in my friend list disappeared, only I and Nova. Then I went to Publonia but it didn't load. I refreshed the page and the game was in stuck at the black screen again.
I hope this information would help.
Yesterday I used the sssssssshiny new tool; could play afterwards, but now I can't access MG anymore. Keeps stuck at black screen loading. This never happened to me before.
But for weeks now I can't access my friend's home because it keeps loading. I CAN access Nova's home though. Strange.

Beloved Sweetheart

13,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
Wow, this actually helped me out quite a lot. I was stuck in a battle with a Chuuchilla in the Summer Field and my Moga and battle menu wouldn't load. After I cleared the battle cache, it brought be back to the world map and I was able to keep playing. :]

Edit: Sooo I got into another battle with Chuuchilla in the Summer Field and it's stuck again. Am I the only one having problems with this Moga? I'm also doing the Chuuchilla quest for Nova so this is getting to be quite a problem for me.

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
I've been having trouble loading my game in battles. That link will definately help me out blaugh

5,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lil ace6000
monster galaxy is the next pokemon

You read my mind 3nodding
Izu Souma
Wow, this actually helped me out quite a lot. I was stuck in a battle with a Chuuchilla in the Summer Field and my Moga and battle menu wouldn't load. After I cleared the battle cache, it brought be back to the world map and I was able to keep playing. :]

Edit: Sooo I got into another battle with Chuuchilla in the Summer Field and it's stuck again. Am I the only one having problems with this Moga? I'm also doing the Chuuchilla quest for Nova so this is getting to be quite a problem for me.

Everyone who's still stuck and/or having problems loading the game should try pushing the button again since we just tried pushing out an update that should help some of you. Even if you tried it already. Hope it helps some of you!

Monster Noob

As glitchy as this game is, that battle clear needs to be made available more than once a day. evil
(Re-visiting the link didn't help - the FB page is telling me I have to wait 10 hours...)

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Minh Minh 92
giangdang
User Image

Since your new update today's morning I can't play this game, just loading and loading.
I've send a message to the developers and they told me to clear cookies and cache, turn on my cookie, check my Adobe Flash Player. I did so, and even tried the "Shining tool" from the forum but still stuck at this starting screen.
I keep asking the devs and they keep sending me the same letters.

and now I cant play game

Like these two, your shiny new button did not help me. I haven't been able to play the game for over a month on any browser. =<

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
Can some help me please? Every time I battle a Chuchilla or Owlreed the battle loads everything but I can select my Moga. I tried the end battle button, but when I try to go back it happens again. Those are my missions and I can proceed without beating/capturing the Owlreed. I really want to continue to play Monster Galaxy. Someone help please.

5,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Moga Tae

Everyone who's still stuck and/or having problems loading the game should try pushing the button again since we just tried pushing out an update that should help some of you. Even if you tried it already. Hope it helps some of you!

User Image

It was the only time I could access the game. All my neighbors disappeared in my list.
Then I went to Publonia and the game was in stuck again.

2,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Izu Souma

Second this. There's something sorely wrong with Chuuchillas. Every single freakin' time I get into battle with one the "choose your Moga" part isn't clickable. I can understand a buffer period for clearing the battle cache, but once a day is gonna get cumbersome if this keeps happening as often as it does.

Sparkly Seeker

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
Im the most stuck I cant play the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers