Welcome to Gaia! ::

900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sullen Zhi Qi
ponygirl2112
Well it works but only ONCE a day & sometimes I get stuck EVERY single battle, so it would only be really useful if it was unlimited so people who have the start arrow glitch can get out of it every time it strikes, like I just did when I didn't get an arrow after 3 refreshes on FB & 15 to 20 on Gaia. This is like putting a band-aid on a gut wound, not very effective at all in the long run. It would be better to just FIX the glitch already.
They are not gonna do that.If they did that,everyone is going to press that button when they meet a moga they don't wanna fight.But I think you should be able to click the shiny tool 3 times in 24 hours.

If they don't wanna fight whatever & they have a start arrow all they need to do is use the run option, granted it doesn't work 100% of the time but I think it would make more sense than using the cancel battle thing for that. And yet again I have no start arrow.

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
hi im 4 days stuck in a tamers duel..everytime i choose a moga that i will use in the battle a message will pop out sayin "oops something went wrong we will have to restart monster galaxy (132)..how can i get back to the game..?please help me i really wanna play monster galaxy..I will wait for your reply...

thanks...

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
I tried this and it didn't work... but a few days later it started working again for the first time since PvP came out... so thanks whatever you did! =)
ungiowerfnioewjmfuinsammmmmfuioeqsfjewmniognvfdiaonmfaciomdasickmdisoncfusdnfuisdhgbidfdngvoidsmcviodacm,idc,apsodpmfjkongdfmbkldsmciodsmcklsdmngiosdfmngisfdmkv,oskdfcv;l,dsopv,fs;clk,mviosfmbjniucvmdiofmcsdoijiommvjmvjmdsfvfvgjmnfvgjmnfmfvggffgvfvgfvgfvdfdcmkcmkdx,kcd,fdmfndshbdb s n cssahnsdhgvb fjnjasdkfhjdm sajkmdklsamfklsad asjkasd,sakfndsljikfnm aklfnlkmojhndfsjhnfjjhnfsjhnfsddfhuntrgfhjunmuyjhmnr54875784343rj98423uj90ut98jkertgigjkrtgjutgjmtgrui9frtg45rti954rtfu9ik9ikik65uj899

cheese_whine im drunk as heck LMFAO
please help me
i can't go to anywhere, i want to play sad
stuck since 5 days ago

User Image
Moga Tae
Hi Moga Tamers,

We here on the Monster Galaxy Team are always trying to figure out new ways to make your game more fun and interesting. We know a small group of users get stuck sometimes, so we heard you, and built a new tool that might help.

We know some of you have had problems loading the game every now and then, or you might have gotten stuck during a battle or at some other point in the game. Many things can cause that, but this can also happen to some players especially right after a game update has been made. In some cases, there is a way you might be able to fix that yourself via a new tool we just created called the “clear battle cache page.” We’re adding this info to the FAQs soon too, so that it’ll always be easy for you to find it in the future.

The details of how to use that tool are on that page, so I won’t go into it here, but please spread the word to anyone who might say that they’re “stuck” while entering Monster Galaxy or at a certain point in the game. We’d like feedback on whether it helps or not, so if you try it, please post 1) exactly what your symptoms were before trying this new tool, and 2) what happens now after using this new, shiny “clear battle cache” tool. It's located here: http://apps.facebook.com/monstergalaxy/cancelbattle

Thanks and we hope you continue enjoying the game! Have you hugged your Moga today? If not, get going! biggrin

Moga Tae

7,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I've used the link it gets me unstuck in the battle with owlreed and the chuuchilla but sadly soon as i fight them again i'm restuck why can't this issue just be resolved? Its obviously not the cache thats the problem its the coding in the game...

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
pokemon is great.
monster galaxy is awsome.

4,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
Just thought I should post this. If the cancel battle cashe doesnt work, refresing it doesnt work and none of the other methods work, then people can always wait a few hours and then refresh it again and see if it works. that works for me sometimes
Moga Tae
Hi Moga Tamers,

We here on the Monster Galaxy Team are always trying to figure out new ways to make your game more fun and interesting. We know a small group of users get stuck sometimes, so we heard you, and built a new tool that might help.

We know some of you have had problems loading the game every now and then, or you might have gotten stuck during a battle or at some other point in the game. Many things can cause that, but this can also happen to some players especially right after a game update has been made. In some cases, there is a way you might be able to fix that yourself via a new tool we just created called the “clear battle cache page.” We’re adding this info to the FAQs soon too, so that it’ll always be easy for you to find it in the future.
The details of how to use that tool are on that page, so I won’t go into it here, but please spread the word to anyone who might say that they’re “stuck” while entering Monster Galaxy or at a certain point in the game. We’d like feedback on whether it helps or not, so if you try it, please post 1) exactly what your symptoms were before trying this new tool, and 2) what happens now after using this new, shiny “clear battle cache” tool. It's located here: http://apps.facebook.com/monstergalaxy/cancelbattle

Thanks and we hope you continue enjoying the game! Have you hugged your Moga today? If not, get going! biggrin

Moga Tae
im haveing issues with the game id like to be able to get the zodiac islands on my android but cant is ther going to be an app?

6,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Clambake 200
thanks 4 the info dude...

4,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
wahhahahahaha
i am stuckedat tamer duel.....if anybody know how to pass it..add me at facebook plsss..here my email: fazrinnaruto@yahoo.com.my

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff