Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Moga Tamers,

We here on the Monster Galaxy Team are always trying to figure out new ways to make your game more fun and interesting. We know a small group of users get stuck sometimes, so we heard you, and built a new tool that might help.

We know some of you have had problems loading the game every now and then, or you might have gotten stuck during a battle or at some other point in the game. Many things can cause that, but this can also happen to some players especially right after a game update has been made. In some cases, there is a way you might be able to fix that yourself via a new tool we just created called the “clear battle cache page.” We’re adding this info to the FAQs soon too, so that it’ll always be easy for you to find it in the future.

The details of how to use that tool are on that page, so I won’t go into it here, but please spread the word to anyone who might say that they’re “stuck” while entering Monster Galaxy or at a certain point in the game. We’d like feedback on whether it helps or not, so if you try it, please post 1) exactly what your symptoms were before trying this new tool, and 2) what happens now after using this new, shiny “clear battle cache” tool. It's located here: http://apps.facebook.com/monstergalaxy/cancelbattle

Thanks and we hope you continue enjoying the game! Have you hugged your Moga today? If not, get going! biggrin

Moga Tae

SayaAki's Husband

Agile Hunter

nice job. :3 i don't need it yet, and i hope i never do, but i hope it helps someone.
EDIT: also, never got a first post on any announcement :3

5,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hmm..i used it..coz sometimes a got stuck in a battle..but the load take some times? why? is it the connection? but anyways tnx...its better than nothing 3nodding

Heroic Hero

16,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
AWESOME.
This will really help! :'3

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
Wow this really helped a lot. Somehow this made the game less laggy. Thank you!

7,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
heart heart heart Hurray! This works, I'm no longer stuck with Owlreed! Thank you so much. Yey! Yey! heart heart heart

5,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Since your new update today's morning I can't play this game, just loading and loading.
I've send a message to the developers and they told me to clear cookies and cache, turn on my cookie, check my Adobe Flash Player. I did so, and even tried the "Shining tool" from the forum but still stuck at this starting screen.
I keep asking the devs and they keep sending me the same letters.
wow, it works. I got stuck in very battle the last time and now it works again. Thanks
And I get stuck again the next battle -.-
And this is a joke that I have to wait 23 minutes for this app scream That doesn't help me!!!!!

Precious Nerd

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
OMG this will help me so much!!! I keep getting stuck in battles with Chuuchillas. sad This will help me soooo much heart

Relentless Beast

Well lets hope this works, I usually have the stuck problem when I'm grinding, It happens more often when I break a certain moga chain like 3x Trolos & then freezes when I see an uncommon moga.

7,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
This was very helpful - for... once a day... Er, why's it only once a day? Anyway, I was stuck on a battle with A.C.; it wouldn't allow me to choose a Moga. After using the shiny tool, I was able to battle for about two hours, closing out the game once. When the game started lagging, I closed out then signed back on again. First Moga encounter (Peascorp) and I'm stuck again. Waited a while, still stuck and have 19 hours left before you'll let me touch the shiny button again o_o;
giangdang
User Image

Since your new update today's morning I can't play this game, just loading and loading.
I've send a message to the developers and they told me to clear cookies and cache, turn on my cookie, check my Adobe Flash Player. I did so, and even tried the "Shining tool" from the forum but still stuck at this starting screen.
I keep asking the devs and they keep sending me the same letters.

and now I cant play game

4,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
This game is CHEAP.... CHEAP...... and finally CHEAP!!!
monster galaxy is the next pokemon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces