momo burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
shanmukhanss

very much true

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Eon.Lol how can a Balanced pisces with regenerate beat a Balanced Gemini moga(3x against Pisces) with Time Warp.If Eon gets lucky and gets a turn + makes a critical Momo could suffer with 600 dmg in 1 turn

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
yea i say eon hes my main moga and i say he wins if his time warp works also i realized that epics have more health than legendarys so eon wins in the end

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Robotic sumanto
shanmukhanss

very much true

And i dont even think you know Eon,'s,but only Momo's abilities

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I think eon will win.
the rarety is not much different and on top of that Eon will be 3X Super effective.
So if they are of same level Eon will win. ( Time warp is my favourite ability)

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Eon would have 3x so I'd give Eon the edge. It really depends though.
obviously eon.i wish i had one

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
you could have got a eon from the last ci i got 3 eons my higest level eon is 19 almost 20 its kida of sad because eon is my strongest moga

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
makumasen
Momo <3
momo sucks compaired to eon bro

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
lv 21 eon beat up level 22 momo eon wins this

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Legendary Darkos
yea i say eon hes my main moga and i say he wins if his time warp works also i realized that epics have more health than legendarys so eon wins in the end

*face palming my self* their rarity doesn't matter it matters what level they are and what class are there are strikers balanced or tanks and of course their lvls matter to...
tanks have the most hp and 15 zodiac attacks but they do less damage
balanced are balanced in hp and attack and have 10 zodiac attacks
strikers do most damage not much hp and 5 zodiac attacks..
the sword symbol is a striker the sword and shield is balanced and shield is tanks im not sure which one is momo and which one is eon but check it out and then come back here also you find momo at lvl 20 if im not wrong and if your moga is a few lvls above its supose to have more hp biggrin
*edit* eon would win but if the user of momo is smart he could win and you probably used whistles in your battle so try without them and see that its not that easy.

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
InsaneSpirit2
Legendary Darkos

*face palming my self* their rarity doesn't matter it matters what level they are and what class are there are strikers balanced or tanks and of course their lvls matter to...
tanks have the most hp and 15 zodiac attacks but they do less damage
balanced are balanced in hp and attack and have 10 zodiac attacks
strikers do most damage not much hp and 5 zodiac attacks..
the sword symbol is a striker the sword and shield is balanced and shield is tanks im not sure which one is momo and which one is eon but check it out and then come back here also you find momo at lvl 20 if im not wrong and if your moga is a few lvls above its supose to have more hp biggrin
*edit* eon would win but if the user of momo is smart he could win and you probably used whistles in your battle so try without them and see that its not that easy.
no it was in pvp match and he was higher level i only used one potion and so did he

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff