Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legendary Darkos
makumasen
Momo <3
momo sucks compaired to eon bro
yea i agree momo is way weaker than eon in hp and eon has the 3x more damage and time warp helps

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
InsaneSpirit2
Legendary Darkos
yea i say eon hes my main moga and i say he wins if his time warp works also i realized that epics have more health than legendarys so eon wins in the end

*face palming my self* their rarity doesn't matter it matters what level they are and what class are there are strikers balanced or tanks and of course their lvls matter to...
tanks have the most hp and 15 zodiac attacks but they do less damage
balanced are balanced in hp and attack and have 10 zodiac attacks
strikers do most damage not much hp and 5 zodiac attacks..
the sword symbol is a striker the sword and shield is balanced and shield is tanks im not sure which one is momo and which one is eon but check it out and then come back here also you find momo at lvl 20 if im not wrong and if your moga is a few lvls above its supose to have more hp biggrin
*edit* eon would win but if the user of momo is smart he could win and you probably used whistles in your battle so try without them and see that its not that easy.

Its like you're saying that a Lambo could beat a Carnage if its user was smart -.-

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Legendary Darkos
InsaneSpirit2
Legendary Darkos
yea i say eon hes my main moga and i say he wins if his time warp works also i realized that epics have more health than legendarys so eon wins in the end

*face palming my self* their rarity doesn't matter it matters what level they are and what class are there are strikers balanced or tanks and of course their lvls matter to...
tanks have the most hp and 15 zodiac attacks but they do less damage
balanced are balanced in hp and attack and have 10 zodiac attacks
strikers do most damage not much hp and 5 zodiac attacks..
the sword symbol is a striker the sword and shield is balanced and shield is tanks im not sure which one is momo and which one is eon but check it out and then come back here also you find momo at lvl 20 if im not wrong and if your moga is a few lvls above its supose to have more hp biggrin
*edit* eon would win but if the user of momo is smart he could win and you probably used whistles in your battle so try without them and see that its not that easy.
no it was in pvp match and he was higher level i only used one potion and so did he
i have a momo and i still think eon would win

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Legendary Darkos
makumasen
Momo <3

momo does not match well vs ion so what, yes ion is better in this situation , but only vs momo

momo does not suck momo is one of the best legendary moga, especially levels 40-49, gets regenerate 6 at level 40 , 400 hp per turn ( while most moga get regenerate 6 at level 50) , making him balanced striker that is as hard to take out as tank at level 40 , and i did not lose a single PVP when LVL 40 + momo is on my team

you can not compare moga based on 1 match up , each moga has a weakness

it would be like me saying Hanzo sucks compared to Azurel
Just because Azurel is 3X and will take out same level or 1-2 level higher hanzo 19 out of 20 times does not mean Hanzo sucks

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
1BigJuice
Legendary Darkos
makumasen
Momo <3

momo does not match well vs ion so what, yes ion is better in this situation , but only vs momo

momo does not suck momo is one of the best legendary moga, especially levels 40-49, gets regenerate 6 at level 40 , 400 hp per turn ( while most moga get regenerate 6 at level 50) , making him balanced striker that is as hard to take out as tank at level 40 , and i did not lose a single PVP when LVL 40 + momo is on my team

you can not compare moga based on 1 match up , each moga has a weakness

it would be like me saying Hanzo sucks compared to Azurel
Just because Azurel is 3X and will take out same level or 1-2 level higher hanzo 19 out of 20 times does not mean Hanzo sucks
ya i said that before i got momo and you spelled eon wrong but ya eon is better than momo but momo is a good moga thx to his zodiac move that sometimes gives double normal attack

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
by the way i beat momo in pvp over 8 times with only eon no coffees

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
oh its eon not ion lol

900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
gaia_kittenstar eon will win ,momo is a useless legendary

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Legendary Darkos

legendary moga are very weak at low levels, the higher the level the higher the difference ( between moga rarity)

I just killed 3 level 22 Tamas with level 23 Gryph ( uncommon) and level 21 Zeppelin (super rare) and no coffees , he used 2 coffees on Tama

PVP gets lot more competitive at higher levels

LVL 17-24 are 90% newbs ,

Also PVP levels 45-50 90% hackers lol , because they hack all moga at level 50

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
1BigJuice
Legendary Darkos

legendary moga are very weak at low levels, the higher the level the higher the difference ( between moga rarity)

I just killed 3 level 22 Tamas with level 23 Gryph ( uncommon) and level 21 Zeppelin (super rare) and no coffees , he used 2 coffees on Tama

newb... dude i only played for a month and a half and i have 130 mogas and i got to cortex shell with level 23 eon 22 samuron and level 22 shaka i did have to save up my dexters and coffees i had only 3 dexters and 9 coffee but im sure im not a newb

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Legendary Darkos
1BigJuice
Legendary Darkos

newb... dude i only played for a month and a half and i have 130 mogas and i got to cortex shell with level 23 eon 22 samuron and level 22 shaka i did have to save up my dexters and coffees i had only 3 dexters and 9 coffee but im sure im not a newb

i did not say you are a newb, i am saying its very easy to win PVP match at levels 17-24 because most people do not know what are they doing

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
1BigJuice
Legendary Darkos
1BigJuice
Legendary Darkos

i did not say you are a newb, i am saying its very easy to win PVP match at levels 17-24 because most people do not know what are they doing
ok forget about it but is that darthus moga easy to catch and is he good because he was lv 30 but he had like 1249 hp or something in the 1200 range

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Legendary Darkos
1BigJuice
Legendary Darkos
1BigJuice
Legendary Darkos

ok forget about it but is that darthus moga easy to catch and is he good because he was lv 30 but he had like 1249 hp or something in the 1200 range

yeah he is all attack i think, no D , its harder to get him to low % for SS capture because you may kill it

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
1BigJuice
Legendary Darkos
1BigJuice
Legendary Darkos
1BigJuice
Legendary Darkos

yeah he is all attack i think, no D , its harder to get him to low % for SS capture because you may kill it
thx i need to get to 30 im almost there but he has low health for a 30 but if hes all attack then this will be easy as long as i use momo shaka or eon because regenarate and time warp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff