Welcome to Gaia! ::

question Is there a point in this game where Nova stops giving you requests to catch mogas? Or when there are no more quests to complete?

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
you need to finish her 75 quests to capture mogas the point is: you need to capture blackgold and her capturing quests are going to finish
tamer Fatma
you need to finish her 75 quests to capture mogas the point is: you need to capture blackgold and her capturing quests are going to finish
Do you happen to know what the highest level black gold can be at? I seen a couple at level 20 from my friends?

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Andrew Wyeth
tamer Fatma
Do you happen to know what the highest level black gold can be at? I seen a couple at level 20 from my friends?

After you capture 74 mogas before him,you can catch a lvl 20 one at Lobster Tornado.I captured one 3 days ago,took me a lot of ss,especially with this bug sweatdrop
VikMkd
Andrew Wyeth
tamer Fatma

After you capture 74 mogas before him,you can catch a lvl 20 one at Lobster Tornado.I captured one 3 days ago,took me a lot of ss,especially with this bug sweatdrop

I guess its an automatic level 20 no matter where you catch it. I always encounter level 30+ at lobster tornado.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
It's level 20 or below, depending on your highest moga on your team.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
VikMkd
Andrew Wyeth
tamer Fatma

i know that her quests before black gold is 74, i meant the total amount of quests

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Andrew Wyeth
tamer Fatma
i think it's lvl is in 20 or 35 i don't remember

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
tamer Fatma
Andrew Wyeth
tamer Fatma

I already answer that.20.Don't answer if someone replyed before you and + you dont remember.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
tamer Fatma
Andrew Wyeth
tamer Fatma

The highest level for any special event or quests is always 20. Kinda sucks.
LSD TV
tamer Fatma
Andrew Wyeth
tamer Fatma

The highest level for any special event or quests is always 20. Kinda sucks.

That's Right it should be based on where you find it and your level of monsters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff