6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Social Jackie
LSD TV
1BigJuice
its not looking promising right now:

1) Tons of bugs including gifting system , its impossible to play game without SS
2) Ridiculous chance items positioned only for hackers and to rip off paying customers ... meaning paying customers can not get galactic moga due to 1 in 100 odds or they can spend $400 on average to get one ...but maybe
3) Not doing anything about hackers, hackers are "best tamers", it takes 2 mins looking at my neighbors and i can identify all hackers, they get every galactic moga from chance items and do not get any duplicates like we do ... one of my neighbors has like 8 galactic moga including last 4 chance galactic moga ( what are the odds he has Mercy killer, Carnage, Nian and Bushidon but no chance items duplicates like paying customers ) .... Another neighbor hacked 9 legendary copies of level 50 Edgehog ... i mean this is so obvious hacking how come you are not doing anything about it ????
4) Slow communication / slow bug fixing problem takes weeks to communicate or fix bugs ... this is why there are so many hackers if you can not fix simple issues how you going to deal with them

I will give this game another month to see if you can pull something off and turn it around, otherwise this is the most pathetic customer service /support i ever seen in any game, plus everything is broken, extra item prices are insane and require gambling , you are unresponsive and not able to help users for weeks , while there is 0 control over hackers ... in summery a joke

Quoted for truth especially for the first two...also we do report hackers and still sometimes nothing is done. This is a huge problem. Two options:
1.) Stop making more galactic mogas every two weeks and get rid of the hackers instead
2.) Stop making galactic mogas every two weeks and make wild mogas

Please do one o these two things, it would be greatly appreciated or how about both? Need more developers? I'm sure lots of members would love to train to be developers and help out. I would do it!

Hi there,

Done, or at least part of it. You report a hacker and we'll investigate em, just as I've put in many other threads. Many other users have reported hackers to Contact Moga Customer Support Team and many MANY hackers were banned from the game. It's that simple. If you can see em, report em. If you don't want to do that, well, you can't fault us for that now can you?

DID YOU READ MY POST? I have been reporting them and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. Furthermore when I make a ticket to report a bug and then I try to follow up they say that NO SUCH TICKET exists. Instead of repeating things and not reading my post, please address what I'm saying. WE DO REPORT, NOTHING HAPPENS. It's making the game worthless because hackers can get anything they want and no one can play against them. People will quit because of this. The only reason I haven't is because I like the game so much.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Social Jackie
Hi there,

Done, or at least part of it. You report a hacker and we'll investigate em, just as I've put in many other threads. Many other users have reported hackers to Contact Moga Customer Support Team and many MANY hackers were banned from the game. It's that simple. If you can see em, report em. If you don't want to do that, well, you can't fault us for that now can you?

While it's good to see that an effort is being made to stop hackers, we have to take into account that the vast majority of monster galaxy players don't play through gaia, and play exclusively on facebook. This means they are not likely to report hackers, if they even know how to contact devs as the "Report/Contact this app" link is in small writing at the bottom of the page. Also even if people do play through gaia, they may not be active on the forums or be willing to report hackers if they are not 100% certain, or just may not care.
While I agree that it is important that players report hackers we must not forget there weill be many others who go unreported, and it is not unreasonable that players expect them to be punished also.

As for the issue with money and the game becoming too commercialized, while I do not think it is fair I am sticking with my belief of that people must vote with their money. It can be argued that when people didn't know the odds for a galactic in the superspin then they were blindly throwing money at it, but now that the odds have been released people can make a balanced decision, and if they think that 1/100 spins at $4 each is outrageous odds (as I do), then they can just not spin. If the spins stop producing profits then the developers will soon see it is not a good business idea and change their plans.
However I must say that I can't see the odds on the new Luck of the Irish spins, and I have to wonder whether it was because the clear statistics with the last galactic did lost them profits and so they have just removed it. I hope this is not the case, but if it is I am worried because I truly don't think it is fair to let somebody gamble their money without knowing the odds, and especially because there are alot of younger players. Odds should be made clear in any situation where money is spent.
whats MoGA?

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
whats MoGA?

The company working behind monster galaxy I think
Manah Manson
Social Jackie
LSD TV
1BigJuice

1) Tons of bugs including gifting system , its impossible to play game without SS
2) Ridiculous chance items positioned only for hackers and to rip off paying customers ... meaning paying customers can not get galactic moga due to 1 in 100 odds or they can spend $400 on average to get one ...but maybe
3) Not doing anything about hackers, hackers are "best tamers", it takes 2 mins looking at my neighbors and i can identify all hackers, they get every galactic moga from chance items and do not get any duplicates like we do ... one of my neighbors has like 8 galactic moga including last 4 chance galactic moga ( what are the odds he has Mercy killer, Carnage, Nian and Bushidon but no chance items duplicates like paying customers ) .... Another neighbor hacked 9 legendary copies of level 50 Edgehog ... i mean this is so obvious hacking how come you are not doing anything about it ????
4) Slow communication / slow bug fixing problem takes weeks to communicate or fix bugs ... this is why there are so many hackers if you can not fix simple issues how you going to deal with them

I will give this game another month to see if you can pull something off and turn it around, otherwise this is the most pathetic customer service /support i ever seen in any game, plus everything is broken, extra item prices are insane and require gambling , you are unresponsive and not able to help users for weeks , while there is 0 control over hackers ... in summery a joke

Quoted for truth especially for the first two...also we do report hackers and still sometimes nothing is done. This is a huge problem. Two options:
1.) Stop making more galactic mogas every two weeks and get rid of the hackers instead

Please do one o these two things, it would be greatly appreciated or how about both? Need more developers? I'm sure lots of members would love to train to be developers and help out. I would do it!

Hi there,

Is this what you guys call doing your Job...?
You're not Very good at it; are you...?

Instead of just skimming over our lists of Complaints to read only what you want to read Because you think too highly of your selves to admit that all you guys care about is our money, Why don't you Work on Getting it through your thick Skulls that your Scams aren't Working!...even though I Doubt that is Going to Happen Anytime soon because from the looks of it; the Only way any you are going to Actually Properly acknowledge ANY of our Problems is If someone can't Access the F*cking store to Buy your overpriced Pixels....

Ohh and Y'Know, Just F.Y.I; I'm STILL Waiting for Gaia to Get my Original Account back that was Stolen in JANUARY and had over 17MIL Worth of Items that were Being Autioned off by the Hacker in the gaia express that I DID, in fact report the day of Said Event!! scream
So, while you're at it, why don't Ya Relay that back to them Since you seem to be more bent on Talking than actually working toward Fixing ANYTHING...Hmmph..Looks like there's Inefficiancy all over Gaia, how Dissapointing...

Thanks,
~M.M

Hi there,

Ok, at this point, your comments have devolved to nothing more than insults therefore, please be aware and duly notified, if you continue in this vein in this, or other threads action will be taken. This is you one and only warning.
LSD TV
Social Jackie
LSD TV
1BigJuice

Hi there,

DID YOU READ MY POST? I have been reporting them and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. Furthermore when I make a ticket to report a bug and then I try to follow up they say that NO SUCH TICKET exists. Instead of repeating things and not reading my post, please address what I'm saying. WE DO REPORT, NOTHING HAPPENS. It's making the game worthless because hackers can get anything they want and no one can play against them. People will quit because of this. The only reason I haven't is because I like the game so much.

Hi there,

I did read your post, as I read most posts in this and other forums. Again, just because you believe someone is cheating doesn't mean that they are, and just because you report someone doesn't mean they are cheating.

And, being that the accounts you are reporting aren't yours we wouldn't be replying back to you with the state of their account, cheating or otherwise, just as you wouldn't want us to give out details on your account to someone else. Therefore other than thanking you for reporting we will never give you any details.
Whitepawprint
Social Jackie
Hi there,

While it's good to see that an effort is being made to stop hackers, we have to take into account that the vast majority of monster galaxy players don't play through gaia, and play exclusively on facebook. This means they are not likely to report hackers, if they even know how to contact devs as the "Report/Contact this app" link is in small writing at the bottom of the page. Also even if people do play through gaia, they may not be active on the forums or be willing to report hackers if they are not 100% certain, or just may not care.
While I agree that it is important that players report hackers we must not forget there weill be many others who go unreported, and it is not unreasonable that players expect them to be punished also.

Hi there,

We do have measures on the back end to detect cheaters, but like people who create viruses, those things that are around every day and that many many programs are designed to detect and defeat, hackers and the methods they use to hack are constantly changing. Norton Virus scan would LOVE to say they detect all viruses and can clean them. Problem is, they can't. And neither can we say that the methods we use to defeat hackers catch them all.

What we are asking is that for those that we don't catch that you notice, you notify us so we not only ban that person but can look at what they were doing and add to our existing hacking deterrents.
Whitepawprint
XxPlanetaryDualityxX
whats MoGA?

The company working behind monster galaxy I think

It's short for Monster Galaxy.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Social Jackie
LSD TV
Social Jackie
LSD TV
1BigJuice

Hi there,

Hi there,

I did read your post, as I read most posts in this and other forums. Again, just because you believe someone is cheating doesn't mean that they are, and just because you report someone doesn't mean they are cheating.

And, being that the accounts you are reporting aren't yours we wouldn't be replying back to you with the state of their account, cheating or otherwise, just as you wouldn't want us to give out details on your account to someone else. Therefore other than thanking you for reporting we will never give you any details.

Umm...I know you guys aren't doing anything about it because these people are still my neighbors and they still have all the mogas they illegally got. I'm not an idiot, I can tell when my reports are being ignored. I don't report people for no reason. I'd appreciate HONESTY thats all I'm asking for, honesty and transparency of intent from the developers. If you really cared about our opinions you would have responded in earnest to the post where I said to respond in earnest to my suggestions whether you reject them or not, and I see you haven't nor have any other developers or mods. Ergo, I'm going to assume you don't actually care about our opinions at all. If course, if you came right out and said that I would be fine with it, but its the condescending attitude that you think you can pretend to care and we won't notice that bugs me. Just because we aren't developers doesn't mean we are dumb or gullible. I dare you to respond. If you need a link to the post I will give it to you, again, you don't have to agree with me, but an honest, truthful, realistic response would be nice for once.

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Social Jackie
Manah Manson
Social Jackie
LSD TV
1BigJuice

Hi there,

Is this what you guys call doing your Job...?
You're not Very good at it; are you...?

Instead of just skimming over our lists of Complaints to read only what you want to read Because you think too highly of your selves to admit that all you guys care about is our money, Why don't you Work on Getting it through your thick Skulls that your Scams aren't Working!...even though I Doubt that is Going to Happen Anytime soon because from the looks of it; the Only way any you are going to Actually Properly acknowledge ANY of our Problems is If someone can't Access the F*cking store to Buy your overpriced Pixels....

Ohh and Y'Know, Just F.Y.I; I'm STILL Waiting for Gaia to Get my Original Account back that was Stolen in JANUARY and had over 17MIL Worth of Items that were Being Autioned off by the Hacker in the gaia express that I DID, in fact report the day of Said Event!! scream
So, while you're at it, why don't Ya Relay that back to them Since you seem to be more bent on Talking than actually working toward Fixing ANYTHING...Hmmph..Looks like there's Inefficiancy all over Gaia, how Dissapointing...

Thanks,
~M.M

Hi there,

Ok, at this point, your comments have devolved to nothing more than insults therefore, please be aware and duly notified, if you continue in this vein in this, or other threads action will be taken. This is you one and only warning.

Maybe if she felt like she was being heard she would not be so frustrated. No one has endless patience and it sounds like she's lost a lot and a blind eye has been turned. I'm not telling you how to do your job, but if I were a moderator or developer and I saw that I would take it as an indication that my client base is frustrated and try to find some way to fix the situation, as the players of the game are the one that keep it going. Without us Gaia is nothing, same with Monster Galaxy.
LSD TV
Social Jackie
LSD TV
Social Jackie
LSD TV
1BigJuice

Hi there,

Hi there,

Umm...I know you guys aren't doing anything about it because these people are still my neighbors and they still have all the mogas they illegally got. I'm not an idiot, I can tell when my reports are being ignored. I don't report people for no reason. I'd appreciate HONESTY thats all I'm asking for, honesty and transparency of intent from the developers. If you really cared about our opinions you would have responded in earnest to the post where I said to respond in earnest to my suggestions whether you reject them or not, and I see you haven't nor have any other developers or mods. Ergo, I'm going to assume you don't actually care about our opinions at all. If course, if you came right out and said that I would be fine with it, but its the condescending attitude that you think you can pretend to care and we won't notice that bugs me. Just because we aren't developers doesn't mean we are dumb or gullible. I dare you to respond. If you need a link to the post I will give it to you, again, you don't have to agree with me, but an honest, truthful, realistic response would be nice for once.

Hi there,

Ok, I realize when there comes no point to continuing to reply. You have your mind made up and nothing I can say will change that, so you have my last word on the subject. If you wish to continue to believe we do nothing, it is obvious there is nothing we can say to change that. In addition it appears that as I pointed out in another post unless we do *everything* you suggest you will just assume we are lying. It is obvious you do not want to have an actual discussion on this matter, simply to snipe and complain. Since there will be no real discussion I will no longer respond to these type of posts.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Social Jackie
LSD TV
Social Jackie
LSD TV
Social Jackie

Hi there,

Hi there,

Hi there,

Ok, I realize when there comes no point to continuing to reply. You have your mind made up and nothing I can say will change that, so you have my last word on the subject. If you wish to continue to believe we do nothing, it is obvious there is nothing we can say to change that. In addition it appears that as I pointed out in another post unless we do *everything* you suggest you will just assume we are lying. It is obvious you do not want to have an actual discussion on this matter, simply to snipe and complain. Since there will be no real discussion I will no longer respond to these type of posts.

I hope we're not all tarred with the same brush here, I was quite happy with your response to what I said about many hackers won't be identified, and I didn't say it as a criticism I was just wondering whether or not it had been taken into consideration.

As I'm sure you have noticed there is alot of ill-will towards you and the devs, and I think this is largely due to the new releases of the game being more moga cash orientated, and the pricing of things such as galactics in the super spin. While I personally don't like the way the galactics and the super spins are being done, I do appreciate the fact that MoGa needs funding and if the super spin is a viable form of profit that people are willing to spend money on, you are completely entitled to continue to implement it as you see fit.
As for bugs, I am acutely aware this is a beta game, and nobody should expect it to be without bugs, and while I can understand their frustrations when the gifting systems go down and such, I think people need to take it with a pinch of salt. This is not the finished product of the game.

It seems to me that the reason people are getting so angry and passionate about the game, is because they really enjoy it. People want to continue to play, and to see the game reach it's fruition, and are worried that the developers are losing interest. While I am sure this is not the case and that the devs care just as much (if not more) about the game than we do, I think the answer to this situation involves more free to play content. Something simple such as the weekly evolutions making a return again would probably reassure most players. Not that I'm saying I know how to do your job or anything sweatdrop

The worst thing that could happen right now is a break down in communication, and I know it will be frustrating as many people are set in their beliefs and unwilling to accept efforts have been made, but I just hope that everyone can work together to improve all our experiences of the game. That is what we are all fighting over, and politeness costs nothing.
Whitepawprint
I hope we're not all tarred with the same brush here, I was quite happy with your response to what I said about many hackers won't be identified, and I didn't say it as a criticism I was just wondering whether or not it had been taken into consideration.

As I'm sure you have noticed there is alot of ill-will towards you and the devs, and I think this is largely due to the new releases of the game being more moga cash orientated, and the pricing of things such as galactics in the super spin. While I personally don't like the way the galactics and the super spins are being done, I do appreciate the fact that MoGa needs funding and if the super spin is a viable form of profit that people are willing to spend money on, you are completely entitled to continue to implement it as you see fit.
As for bugs, I am acutely aware this is a beta game, and nobody should expect it to be without bugs, and while I can understand their frustrations when the gifting systems go down and such, I think people need to take it with a pinch of salt. This is not the finished product of the game.

It seems to me that the reason people are getting so angry and passionate about the game, is because they really enjoy it. People want to continue to play, and to see the game reach it's fruition, and are worried that the developers are losing interest. While I am sure this is not the case and that the devs care just as much (if not more) about the game than we do, I think the answer to this situation involves more free to play content. Something simple such as the weekly evolutions making a return again would probably reassure most players. Not that I'm saying I know how to do your job or anything sweatdrop

The worst thing that could happen right now is a break down in communication, and I know it will be frustrating as many people are set in their beliefs and unwilling to accept efforts have been made, but I just hope that everyone can work together to improve all our experiences of the game. That is what we are all fighting over, and politeness costs nothing.

Hi there,

Absolutely not. We are quite open to hearing feedback of all kinds, even from those who don't like what/how we are doing things. And, as you have seen, we are more than happy to discuss these issues.

We are glad that you are all so passionate about the game and yes, with our being in Beta we do have the odd bug or two we are working on. But we keep plugging away at it and hopefully we will be able to fix them all A.S.A.P. We just ask for a little patience.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Social Jackie
Whitepawprint

Hi there,

Absolutely not. We are quite open to hearing feedback of all kinds, even from those who don't like what/how we are doing things. And, as you have seen, we are more than happy to discuss these issues.

We are glad that you are all so passionate about the game and yes, with our being in Beta we do have the odd bug or two we are working on. But we keep plugging away at it and hopefully we will be able to fix them all A.S.A.P. We just ask for a little patience.

Great to hear biggrin Oh by the way, I may as well mention it here rather than starting a new topic, but there seems to be a new hack app on facebook called Monstergalaxy Free Gifts which can apparently gift me a level 50 Nian. I haven't accepted the app so I don't know if you actually get the nian or not, but the post is as follows:
Andrew Tabor
Andrew gave a Nian Level.50 http://apps.facebook.com/monstergalaxy_gift to Laura
Monstergalaxy Free Gifts
:: Click Here To See The Gift
Nian Level.50 http://apps.facebook.com/monstergala: Accept
More Gifts: Click here to see
Like · · Send a Gift · 11 hours ago via Monstergalaxy Free Gifts

Would you like more information on the user who sent it to me?
Whitepawprint
Social Jackie
Whitepawprint

Hi there,

Great to hear biggrin Oh by the way, I may as well mention it here rather than starting a new topic, but there seems to be a new hack app on facebook called Monstergalaxy Free Gifts which can apparently gift me a level 50 Nian. I haven't accepted the app so I don't know if you actually get the nian or not, but the post is as follows:
Andrew Tabor
Andrew gave a Nian Level.50 http://apps.facebook.com/monstergalaxy_gift to Laura
Monstergalaxy Free Gifts
:: Click Here To See The Gift
Nian Level.50 http://apps.facebook.com/monstergala: Accept
More Gifts: Click here to see
Like · · Send a Gift · 11 hours ago via Monstergalaxy Free Gifts

Would you like more information on the user who sent it to me?

Hi there,

Thanks! I have gone ahead and forwarded this to the Developers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff