Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi guys im new in gaia and im sure i heard something like exchanging gaia cash for moga cash but how?? please tell me the steps

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
I hope I speak for everyone on the forums when I say this, but I really appreciate this openness and just knowing that devs and such are listening. Thank you for taking the time to post this topic
1BigJuice
its not looking promising right now:

3) Not doing anything about hackers, hackers are "best tamers", it takes 2 mins looking at my neighbors and i can identify all hackers, they get every galactic moga from chance items and do not get any duplicates like we do ... one of my neighbors has like 8 galactic moga including last 4 chance galactic moga ( what are the odds he has Mercy killer, Carnage, Nian and Bushidon but no chance items duplicates like paying customers ) .... Another neighbor hacked 9 legendary copies of level 50 Edgehog ... i mean this is so obvious hacking how come you are not doing anything about it ????

Hi there,

Have you reported these people you believe are hackers? Many people complain about them and can see them on their friend's list but never send their names in for us to check out.

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
I would be biggrin to just get in to water my tree everyday!
Plus being able to play without the game locking-up on me would be great too.
im just happy they followed through with the promise to have it fixed in a week, actually having neighbors, and having the random gift sent now and then, makes a huge difference biggrin
Jasser 2012
hi guys im new in gaia and im sure i heard something like exchanging gaia cash for moga cash but how?? please tell me the steps

if you access monster galaxy by playing through gaia's site, you get a option to use gaia cash as a currency for moga cash ^.^
King_of_the_Rumbeard
Thank you bChristLike for letting us know what is going on. But my only question is : What happened to weekly evolutions?

Dude do you know how hard it is to make the animations for these mogas? Weekly evolutions would mean non stop work.
1BigJuice

1) Tons of bugs including gifting system , its impossible to play game without SS
2) Ridiculous chance items positioned only for hackers and to rip off paying customers ... meaning paying customers can not get galactic moga due to 1 in 100 odds or they can spend $400 on average to get one ...but maybe
3) Not doing anything about hackers, hackers are "best tamers", it takes 2 mins looking at my neighbors and i can identify all hackers, they get every galactic moga from chance items and do not get any duplicates like we do ... one of my neighbors has like 8 galactic moga including last 4 chance galactic moga ( what are the odds he has Mercy killer, Carnage, Nian and Bushidon but no chance items duplicates like paying customers ) .... Another neighbor hacked 9 legendary copies of level 50 Edgehog ... i mean this is so obvious hacking how come you are not doing anything about it ????
4) Slow communication / slow bug fixing problem takes weeks to communicate or fix bugs ... this is why there are so many hackers if you can not fix simple issues how you going to deal with them

I will give this game another month to see if you can pull something off and turn it around, otherwise this is the most pathetic customer service /support i ever seen in any game, plus everything is broken, extra item prices are insane and require gambling , you are unresponsive and not able to help users for weeks , while there is 0 control over hackers ... in summery a joke

AMEN TO THAT!!!

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
fun Game. mrgreen

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
1BigJuice

1) Tons of bugs including gifting system , its impossible to play game without SS
2) Ridiculous chance items positioned only for hackers and to rip off paying customers ... meaning paying customers can not get galactic moga due to 1 in 100 odds or they can spend $400 on average to get one ...but maybe
4) Slow communication / slow bug fixing problem takes weeks to communicate or fix bugs ... this is why there are so many hackers if you can not fix simple issues how you going to deal with them

I will give this game another month to see if you can pull something off and turn it around, otherwise this is the most pathetic customer service /support i ever seen in any game, plus everything is broken, extra item prices are insane and require gambling , you are unresponsive and not able to help users for weeks , while there is 0 control over hackers ... in summery a joke

Quoted for truth especially for the first two...also we do report hackers and still sometimes nothing is done. This is a huge problem. Two options:
1.) Stop making more galactic mogas every two weeks and get rid of the hackers instead
2.) Stop making galactic mogas every two weeks and make wild mogas

Please do one o these two things, it would be greatly appreciated or how about both? Need more developers? I'm sure lots of members would love to train to be developers and help out. I would do it!

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
1BigJuice

ahmen !!!!

Indeed, Well Put, and Like I Keep saying; their Timelines for Fixing Pretty Much ANYTHING that doesn't have to do with making them more money, is equivalent of Valve's Fail Timelines...
LSD TV
1BigJuice

Quoted for truth especially for the first two...also we do report hackers and still sometimes nothing is done. This is a huge problem. Two options:
1.) Stop making more galactic mogas every two weeks and get rid of the hackers instead

Please do one o these two things, it would be greatly appreciated or how about both? Need more developers? I'm sure lots of members would love to train to be developers and help out. I would do it!

Hi there,

Done, or at least part of it. You report a hacker and we'll investigate em, just as I've put in many other threads. Many other users have reported hackers to Contact Moga Customer Support Team and many MANY hackers were banned from the game. It's that simple. If you can see em, report em. If you don't want to do that, well, you can't fault us for that now can you?
Manah Manson
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
1BigJuice

ahmen !!!!

Indeed, Well Put, and Like I Keep saying; their Timelines for Fixing Pretty Much ANYTHING that doesn't have to do with making them more money, is equivalent of Valve's Fail Timelines...

HAHA OMG DID YOU SEE THAT! look at the post above me! A dev responded to this whole thing, and the only things they had to say for themselves is you can report hackers... REALLY thats all you guys have to say to this? We know you can report hackers! How about you talk about ALL THE OTHER ISSUES EVERY SINGLE MOGA PLAYER HAS ASKED FOR WEEKS NOW?!!! You guys only care about money and its extremely obvious!! You only update or change things that completely RIP US OFF! I mean seriously you guys make on average $400 dollars per Galactic! ITS A FREAKING VIRTUAL CREATURE! I have a friend who bought a car for that. I bought a PS3 and 5 games for that! come one! DO SOMETHING FOR US for a change! We have been complaining for WEEKS about several issues and all you guys do is update the galactic super spin. really? So obvious you guys don't give a flying anything about your paying customers! This is starting to get ridiculous! Of course you guys won't do anything. In fact I will say sorry about this post if you guys prove me wrong by addressing all (or at least most) of our issues.

So Devs, prove us MoGa paying fans/customers you actually care about us and no just about ripping us off and making your precious money!

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Social Jackie
LSD TV
1BigJuice

Hi there,

Done, or at least part of it. You report a hacker and we'll investigate em, just as I've put in many other threads. Many other users have reported hackers to Contact Moga Customer Support Team and many MANY hackers were banned from the game. It's that simple. If you can see em, report em. If you don't want to do that, well, you can't fault us for that now can you?

Is this what you guys call doing your Job...?
You're not Very good at it; are you...?

Instead of just skimming over our lists of Complaints to read only what you want to read Because you think too highly of your selves to admit that all you guys care about is our money, Why don't you Work on Getting it through your thick Skulls that your Scams aren't Working!...even though I Doubt that is Going to Happen Anytime soon because from the looks of it; the Only way any you are going to Actually Properly acknowledge ANY of our Problems is If someone can't Access the F*cking store to Buy your overpriced Pixels....

Ohh and Y'Know, Just F.Y.I; I'm STILL Waiting for Gaia to Get my Original Account back that was Stolen in JANUARY and had over 17MIL Worth of Items that were Being Autioned off by the Hacker in the gaia express that I DID, in fact report the day of Said Event!! scream
So, while you're at it, why don't Ya Relay that back to them Since you seem to be more bent on Talking than actually working toward Fixing ANYTHING...Hmmph..Looks like there's Inefficiancy all over Gaia, how Dissapointing...

Thanks,
~M.M

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Whitepawprint
I hope I speak for everyone on the forums when I say this, but I really appreciate this openness and just knowing that devs and such are listening. Thank you for taking the time to post this topic

Yeah..The Problem is that's ALL their doing and their not even doing a god job of that and all they've done is either tell us to do what Many of us already have done, (Which is everything Us Regular Gaia Folk CAN do which is Address/Report Problems which we have and Most, if not all Have posted in the right places) Or tell us that Whatever Problems People's reports HAVE gotten through to them is tell us they'll be fixed SOON and it's Been MONTHS and all that's happened is Problems comming up even MORE Frequently; what is there to thank?

I'll Thank them Personally when I; Myself, as well as the Majority of Monster Galaxy Players in General see some REAL Progress and Not more of these Overpriced Bi~Weekly CIs with a Rigged 1/100 Chance at The Galactics And no More of these Half~A**ed Replies that they Foolishly think are suppose to make us Feel Better... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff