Hello do you like Monster Galaxy ? and have a lags too ? rolleyes

thb :monster galaxy was the best game

Hawkbl8's Husband

Quotable Werewolf

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
I loved Monster Galaxy, and sad Gaia didn't let us know it was gone, I waited for months and not a word on it, finally I decided to google it few days ago and find out is in Facebook. When I asked the 2 people I had there as neighbors, they said they started about 2 years ago, about the time it was gone from here. Sadly I had to start again there but happy I can play it all over again. I wish it was back here in Gaia where I believe it belongs!!.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
never played it but i never liked it enough to play it.

controversial sentence.

Beloved Hero

4,450 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I played it before its cool
veronika00
Hello do you like Monster Galaxy ? and have a lags too ? rolleyes

I just started playing the game, but it seems to be pretty fun...I am currently looking for friends
PrincessZahh
I loved Monster Galaxy, and sad Gaia didn't let us know it was gone, I waited for months and not a word on it, finally I decided to google it few days ago and find out is in Facebook. When I asked the 2 people I had there as neighbors, they said they started about 2 years ago, about the time it was gone from here. Sadly I had to start again there but happy I can play it all over again. I wish it was back here in Gaia where I believe it belongs!!.

It does belong on Gaia, but i was happy to find it on Facebook. When i got to where i could play it, they removed it, so i am having to start ALL over

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff