Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
None of the other games on Gaia will work for me. It always says "sever timed out." The only game that will work is Monster Galaxy. I tried it and learned it resembles a pokemon game in a sense. So can you earn any gold from playing? I don't want to dive to far into this game with no rewards for my gaia acc.
Edit : You can get around 100 or more gaia gold for using whistles. Pardon the miscommunication last time.

Quotable Noob

PandaBearTrio
You can earn about 10 gold or so a day. They drop at 1 gold per win at random intervals.

They should offer a lot larger gold payouts......

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PandaBearTrio
You can earn about 10 gold or so a day. They drop at 1 gold per win at random intervals.

your thinking about gaia cash i think?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
you get gold using whistles(bonus attacks). you get between 100 - about 270 gold per whistle, usually get 100 - 200 more offen. and you can get some gaia cash from it.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Cerulean-Jay
PandaBearTrio

they do, thats gaia cash she is talking about i think.
TheNobodyInn
Cerulean-Jay
PandaBearTrio

Cerulean is right. I edited my post. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was. Sorry

Quotable Noob

PandaBearTrio
TheNobodyInn
Cerulean-Jay
PandaBearTrio

Cerulean is right. I edited my post. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was. Sorry

XD Haha, that's what I thought. It's okay we all do that, especially when tired. razz

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PandaBearTrio
Edit : You can earn about 10 gaia cash or so a day. They drop at 1 cash per win at random intervals.
You can get around 100 or more gold for using whistles. Pardon the miscommunication last time.
gaia cash or gold ?
Ketam Ballz
PandaBearTrio
Edit : You can earn about 10 gaia cash or so a day. They drop at 1 cash per win at random intervals.
You can get around 100 or more gold for using whistles. Pardon the miscommunication last time.
gaia cash or gold ?

You can get gaia gold for using whistles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff