Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
While I was leveling up my moga, at one point I ran into an Alyx. I thought, "There's a moga I don't have, why don't I capture it?". Later on, I find out that one of the quests is to capture an Alyx. Do I have to capture it again, or can I turn in the captured Alyx by doing something specific?

Aged Gaian

You'll have to capture it again.
thats what i dont like, it does not carry over to the roster of quests. so eventually we have to capture it again. crying

11,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
strongbad94
While I was leveling up my moga, at one point I ran into an Alyx. I thought, "There's a moga I don't have, why don't I capture it?". Later on, I find out that one of the quests is to capture an Alyx. Do I have to capture it again, or can I turn in the captured Alyx by doing something specific?

I did the same exact thing. My mistake was saying "Ehhh. I already got it, and the reward isn't that great." So i skipped it. Until I realized you have to complete that quest to get any further quests and any further rewards the quest gives you. So yes, you have to capture it again and have it as an extra. Thanks to that quest, I have extras for at least 5 other moga...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff