Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Consumer

What do I do with extra Mogas? Caught a Dinho or whatever it's called (the donkey thing) before I found out there's a quest for it, and I'd like to know if I can profit off the extra somehow.

Beloved Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
deathhammie1995
What do I do with extra Mogas? Caught a Dinho or whatever it's called (the donkey thing) before I found out there's a quest for it, and I'd like to know if I can profit off the extra somehow.

You can't dispose a moga. You can just put it in storage, or get a few more Dinhos to evolve it.

Obsessive Consumer

xo K i t t y C h a n xo
deathhammie1995

You can't dispose a moga. You can just put it in storage, or get a few more Dinhos to evolve it.

You can evolve without the Evolution Stones or whatever they're called?
deathhammie1995
xo K i t t y C h a n xo
deathhammie1995

No, you can't evolve without evolution potions. You need multiple of the same type of Moga and a certain number of evolution potions to evolve.

By the way, I recommend that you do not capture a Moga unless you have a quest for it, because you will only be frustrated when you get that quest. Trust me.

If you really want to catch a Moga, however, you should check this list first. It tells all the Mogas you get quests for, and if a Moga is not on the list, feel free to capture it! [link]

Obsessive Consumer

BubblyBlackbird
deathhammie1995
xo K i t t y C h a n xo
deathhammie1995

No, you can't evolve without evolution potions. You need multiple of the same type of Moga and a certain number of evolution potions to evolve.

By the way, I recommend that you do not capture a Moga unless you have a quest for it, because you will only be frustrated when you get that quest. Trust me.

If you really want to catch a Moga, however, you should check this list first. It tells all the Mogas you get quests for, and if a Moga is not on the list, feel free to capture it! [link]

Argh, how troublesome. XD
Ah, well, thanks for the information. razz
deathhammie1995
BubblyBlackbird
deathhammie1995
xo K i t t y C h a n xo
deathhammie1995

Argh, how troublesome. XD
Ah, well, thanks for the information. razz
Actually, there is a release button now next to the add/remove from team button. but save extra Mogas to evolve them. Only release extras that cant be evolved.

Obsessive Consumer

Eh, I don't think I'll release anything. There seems to be no benefit in it.
Unless you get your Starseed back, in which case I could really use that.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
deathhammie1995

you don't, sadly.

Obsessive Consumer

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
deathhammie1995

you don't, sadly.

Meh, won't bother, then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas