Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
How many times will Devibun will be showing there at the Windhym Flowerpit? I already captured one when it first showed up.
jorby05
How many times will Devibun will be showing there at the Windhym Flowerpit? I already captured one when it first showed up.
i'm trying 2 hours to find him,and only barnetta and siri are appearing

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jorby05

i got 4 for evo took me like 50 min

make sure you have good running moga or poisoner

such as zait, hanzo, koyotl, leon , any moga with poison as ability or random ability , they run over 90 % of time on first try

so instead of fighting every-fight you run some

Ruthless Hunter

10,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Love Machine 150
it took me two seconds to find the first one and now theyre all i run into. theyre all over the map, not just in that one spot you know....

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
xXManic_DepressionXx
it took me two seconds to find the first one and now theyre all i run into. theyre all over the map, not just in that one spot you know....

They are talking about Devibuns that you can catch in the wild, not teams of 2 which is the first mission of the Easter quest which has nothing to do with Devibun weekend

first Devibun you capture on 2nd mission, of the Easter quest, that one can be captured anywhere, others can't

After that you can only capture Devibuns at Windhym Flowerpit for limited time
i found 6 devilbuns in less than 10 minutes biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff