Welcome to Gaia! ::

cool I WANT TO DELETE SOME MOGAS FROM MY GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!HOW CAN I!!!!!!!
IF CAN'T........THEN WHY...THERE MUST BE A CHANGE!!!!!!!

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
I, too, would like to release some of my mogas back into the wild. True, they have become used to humans, and this will make them feral and therefore more dangerous.

However, I don't really want duplicates... and the recent quests that Nova is giving out have had me catching pretty much everything I already have. >.<

So, please give us the option to release our Mogas? Unless we have it already, I really haven't looked that hard for it, yet. smile
Sorry. We're all stuck with the doubles.

However, the developers are planning to make a Marketplace for us to sell. Problem is we don't know when it will be released.
that sounds wonderful ralten ka now i can sell two of my three trolo's i don't want and a number of others biggrin

500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i want this option too, since appears the "quest to capture mogas by Nova"

maybe they can try to put something to recognize mogas u have with this quest without having to capture them again.
i want to catch legend easyer
Marketplace will not help with training, beginner or common monsters, they are so easy to catch you will not be able to sell/trade them. We need a trash can or release button.
PurpleDragonChronic
Marketplace will not help with training, beginner or common monsters, they are so easy to catch you will not be able to sell/trade them. We need a trash can or release button.

How can you be so sure about the Marketplace? confused

You don't know how the Marketplace works as well as I do. Heck, everyone, including us, don't know how the Marketplace works. We don't know if we can sell Mogas to the Sky Cats or to the players. We don't know what we'll get if we sell Mogas. So please don't be so sure of what the Marketplace does.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
The easier of the two event mogas (3 so far) are "Beginner" and I'd certainly buy those.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff