Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Lunatic

User Image
So I've been trying to get a daily prize... but every time I click it, I get directed to the Gaia Online ad thing for it. I've been a member of Gaia before Monster Galaxy came out, and I really don't know what to do. Both my e-mails have nothing related to monster galaxy, and it's quite disheartening. Help please?
I would send the development team a pm through Facebook with what's happening.

The following has worked pretty well for me over the last few days:
Just open your email and have the email to claim your daily prize ready.
Click on the Claim Prize in the email.
Wait for it to load, click on the Claim Prize. It should show you the prize properly instead of giving you the message to wait 24 hours again.
crying evil evil
for me that whole getting the daily prize through the email u get thigny doesn't work. i had a lot of trouble to figuring out how to finally receive it again. so here's what i do:
step1: log into gaia and make sure the page is fully loaded
step2: log into facebook and start monstergalaxy
step3: click the daily prize button on top of the game
step4: when the window pops where u can claim ur daily prize it has to say "claim daily prize" right from the start,so just click on it and u get the prize. if it says "log in to gaia" instead, it didn't work, so DON'T click if it says that or u will lose the prize

but if u make sure ur logged into gaia before u start monstergalaxy it should work. haven't had any problems gettign my daily prize since i do it that way smile

2,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Thanks twiggy, that will help me too^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items