Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Bidder

6,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Why is it that Yara hits CRITICAL when my Opponent's Health is low?? I've been trying to catch Hanzo but this is annoying.. Yara is the best Moga Catching Moga I have.. Without it, I have no PeePee, Zeit, Nexodeus, Kurogane, or whatever are those Rare Mogas that I've always wanted..

Distinct Medalist

Anthony19507
I have no PeePee

emotion_eyebrow

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
FTMOCR Anarchist
Anthony19507
I have no PeePee

emotion_eyebrow

lol

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Where have you been in a game where the boss you fight don't pull off their criticals and best hits when their health is low.

Anyway, that always happens. Your best method is to use healing potions and bring out a moga with good hp and good defense. When you enemy is at low, they're gonna strike hard because they know they are at a weak point. That's when you also know it's the best time to catch them anyway. If you want to avoid criticals, use a moga that diminishes critical attacks.

Greedy Bidder

6,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Gyptoega
Where have you been in a game where the boss you fight don't pull off their criticals and best hits when their health is low.

Anyway, that always happens. Your best method is to use healing potions and bring out a moga with good hp and good defense. When you enemy is at low, they're gonna strike hard because they know they are at a weak point. That's when you also know it's the best time to catch them anyway. If you want to avoid criticals, use a moga that diminishes critical attacks.

Good Tip but not the tip I need.. It's not my enemy who attacks on critical.. It's my Yara who attacks on critical when my enemy is low on hp.. Anyways, Yara has 2 Special Abilities, It's Fast Feet and Shield of Thorns.. and Hanzo's Special Ability is Poison which can't prevent my Yara from hitting critical when Hanzo's health is low..

The Problem is, for short.. Yara hits critical when I don't want him to.. And He doesn't critical when I want him to.. It's irritating..

Dangerous Glutton

14,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Anthony19507
Gyptoega

Good Tip but not the tip I need.. It's not my enemy who attacks on critical.. It's my Yara who attacks on critical when my enemy is low on hp.. Anyways, Yara has 2 Special Abilities, It's Fast Feet and Shield of Thorns.. and Hanzo's Special Ability is Poison which can't prevent my Yara from hitting critical when Hanzo's health is low..

The Problem is, for short.. Yara hits critical when I don't want him to.. And He doesn't critical when I want him to.. It's irritating..

Oh! When I have that same problem catching a moga, I try to use a different moga. You're better off. If you keep fighting with him, he's gonna keep critcalizing it if his critical percentage is above 70% while fighting. At that point, no matter what you do, that moga will always do a critical if it's over that. You're better of switching for a different moga.

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Here is a tip
Take a very low lv moga
when hanzo kills yara, bring in that moga.he should be @ low level, so he dosent kill hanzo, and keeps him alive with very low health
thats it!
Anthony19507
Why is it that Yara hits CRITICAL when my Opponent's Health is low?? I've been trying to catch Hanzo but this is annoying.. Yara is the best Moga Catching Moga I have.. Without it, I have no PeePee, Zeit, Nexodeus, Kurogane, or whatever are those Rare Mogas that I've always wanted..

User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User ImageListen to Adityathegreat. You don't have to battle Yara against a Hanzo, you could always use some of the choices you have else wise like Zeit, Peepee, etc.
Just because it caught alot of Moga for you doesn't mean it always will. It maybe getting stronger than the wild Moga now, you should try catching with other Moga for a change. if that doesn't work as planned, switch back to Yara again.

Greedy Bidder

6,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Now that is a tip.. and Mr Critical.. I don't care if Hanzo hits me on critical.. I care that Yara hits on critical..

Greedy Bidder

6,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Thank you everyone, I'll try it as soon as I finish School.. Let's if it all go work..

Greedy Bidder

6,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I'll tell you my lv 35 mogas..

Yara
PeePee
Zeit
Kurogane
Diabao
Nexodeus
Glowbug

Greedy Bidder

6,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hayes28
Anthony19507

User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User ImageListen to Adityathegreat. You don't have to battle Yara against a Hanzo, you could always use some of the choices you have else wise like Zeit, Peepee, etc.
Just because it caught alot of Moga for you doesn't mean it always will. It maybe getting stronger than the wild Moga now, you should try catching with other Moga for a change. if that doesn't work as planned, switch back to Yara again.

I used a level 34 Diabao.. And it did work.. Thanks.. and I did catch Hanzo with Yara..

Friendly Fatcat

6,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
OH!...PeePee is a moga!?

i was so confused for a minute there xd

Greedy Bidder

6,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mister Bibbles
OH!...PeePee is a moga!?

i was so confused for a minute there xd

Lol, there are 4 Legendary Mogas I wanted when I started playing Monster Galaxy, It's Momo, Peepee, Hanzo and Waidio..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff