• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
sad

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Relax, they'll show up. And count more on your friends.. that's the hole idea of the quest. I got 5 or 6 eggs for my friends already 3nodding Rly hoping I'll get some I don't have soon 3nodding
try to search on sunsire at before passing the cave, i see alot of bunnies,
actually, can we become friend in moga ? so we can share the eggs

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nayard
Relax, they'll show up. And count more on your friends.. that's the hole idea of the quest. I got 5 or 6 eggs for my friends already 3nodding Rly hoping I'll get some I don't have soon 3nodding
but they barely even play

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
strez_mail jr

where is sunsire?
ii_chrysanthemum_ii
strez_mail jr

where is sunsire?

sunshire is the first map.
I suggest you take it slow. I think it'll be better in the morning or at least in a few hours. The quest is still bugged... check out what the quest-tab says:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rofl rainburn?
i still havent found one and ive logged out and refreshed where r they

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I always found eggs at Mega Hole. That's why I finished the 15 eggs already, And I already captured Devibun. But I'm stuck on collecting 100 eggs for Jackalope. That's way too hard for a Quest. And I can't even find 1 at Mega Hole after I captured Devibun. They should let us find eggs easily because 100 eggs is too many. It will be easy if we could defeat it easily and found 1 easily. This is no PEACE OF CAKE! And I thought I was going to re-capture Rainburn again after I collected 15 eggs.
jmnolasco022
I always found eggs at Mega Hole. That's why I finished the 15 eggs already, And I already captured Devibun. But I'm stuck on collecting 100 eggs for Jackalope. That's way too hard for a Quest. And I can't even find 1 at Mega Hole after I captured Devibun. They should let us find eggs easily because 100 eggs is too many. It will be easy if we could defeat it easily and found 1 easily. This is no PEACE OF CAKE! And I thought I was going to re-capture Rainburn again after I collected 15 eggs.

there is not too many, because we can collect it from our friends, i think the dev. wants we to have many friends and help each other, but it still waste time i think, hehe sweatdrop

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
strez_mail jr
jmnolasco022

there is not too many, because we can collect it from our friends, i think the dev. wants we to have many friends and help each other, but it still waste time i think, hehe sweatdrop

I have a lot of friends playing Monster Galaxy. But all of them got bored because no new mogas and no new map.

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items