Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I have enough to make it evolve but nowhere does it give me the option or tell me what I need. And it's hard when I can't even add myself to my friendslist for an evolve seed or whatever it is

Friend

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
I have enough to make it evolve but nowhere does it give me the option or tell me what I need. And it's hard when I can't even add myself to my friendslist for an evolve seed or whatever it is

To evolve a Moga:
1. Click the Team tab,
2. Click on the Moga you want to evolve,
3. Click 'Show Evolution',
4. And evolve. c:

You need Evolution Potions to evolve a Moga, though... And with the broken neighbor system, it's difficult to evolve Mogas without getting potions as gifts from neighbors. But I hope you can evolve your Moga! ; u ;

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SiIIy-chu
-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-

To evolve a Moga:
1. Click the Team tab,
2. Click on the Moga you want to evolve,
3. Click 'Show Evolution',
4. And evolve. c:

You need Evolution Potions to evolve a Moga, though... And with the broken neighbor system, it's difficult to evolve Mogas without getting potions as gifts from neighbors. But I hope you can evolve your Moga! ; u ;
It just sucks, I even tried to send a potion to myself but I don't think it worked. Plus I need three emo

Friend

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
It just sucks, I even tried to send a potion to myself but I don't think it worked. Plus I need three emo

Aw, I'm so sorry about that! I just accepted your friend request, so I'll try adding you as a neighbor... I think that I should be able to send you potions even if we aren't neighbors, so let's see if I can send you some? ; u ;

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SiIIy-chu
-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-

Aw, I'm so sorry about that! I just accepted your friend request, so I'll try adding you as a neighbor... I think that I should be able to send you potions even if we aren't neighbors, so let's see if I can send you some? ; u ;
That would be excellent if you could ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces