Welcome to Gaia! ::

Two questions :

The class of a moga is influencing on his capture ? Because i fight against beginner or rare mogas , giving the same wounds to each ; but the "wheel" of capture doesn't roll the same

Why we can't capture mogas from challenging quests , like the walkyrie quest and the three mogas to fight ?

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
OPHEANA
Two questions :

The class of a moga is influencing on his capture ? Because i fight against beginner or rare mogas , giving the same wounds to each ; but the "wheel" of capture doesn't roll the same

Why we can't capture mogas from challenging quests , like the walkyrie quest and the three mogas to fight ?

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Okay, well listen up.
Let's say U got a Moga of lvl 5, and want to capture a Moga of lvl 6. By all means, U can't catch that Moga because that Moga is 1 lvl higher than you. Although U could catch it if U had 1 of those premium seeds which cost you money. 4 the rare, super rare and epic you can catch them with normal seeds, but they've got to be with R.E.A.L.L.Y. low HP. Like HP = 2-15. Even so, sometimes even 1HP makes it difficult 4 Mogas of Epic origin.
4 your 2nd question
U can catch them if the Quest is to catch them. But if it's just to defeat them, then U can't catch them, unless ofc they get to be 1 HP and U miraculously catch them.
U can't catch the Mogas that are like in line from 1-3 or 1-4 because they're like.....owned by someone. Like U can't catch them because someone already has them.
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
GreyNebula19
Let's say U got a Moga of lvl 5, and want to capture a Moga of lvl 6. By all means, U can't catch that Moga because that Moga is 1 lvl higher than you. Although U could catch it if U had 1 of those premium seeds which cost you money. 4 the rare, super rare and epic you can catch them with normal seeds, but they've got to be with R.E.A.L.L.Y. low HP. Like HP = 2-15. Even so, sometimes even 1HP makes it difficult 4 Mogas of Epic origin.

My team is actually with two mogas L22 and one L21 , then i figth against mogas L17

But i get a "wheel" of 90 to 98% with beginners (for example) and only 37 to 40% for rares , when it happens the beginners are still with 130 hp and the rares are with 40 hp . So it means their class enters in game for the capture ; no ?

BTW : thanks for the link

Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
OPHEANA
GreyNebula19

My team is actually with two mogas L22 and one L21 , then i figth against mogas L17

But i get a "wheel" of 90 to 98% with beginners (for example) and only 37 to 40% for rares , when it happens the beginners are still with 130 hp and the rares are with 40 hp . So it means their class enters in game for the capture ; no ?

gaia_angelleft gaia_nitemareright Use those 2 Mogas (L22 and L21). But bring a third Moga of equal or just a bit lower or higher than the Moga U wanna catch. Use your lower or a bit higher Moga or lower 1st against it. Then once that Moga has like low HP, use ur highest Mogas. That'll give U much probabilities to catch them.
U R welcome (4 the comment of the link)
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_angelright

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
OPHEANA
GreyNebula19

Capture Rates;

Training: 100% Capture Rate

Beginner: 99% Capture Rate

Common: 59% Capture Rate

Uncommon: 39% Capture Rate

Rare: 29% Capture Rate

Super Rare: 19% Capture Rate

Epic: 9% Capture Rate

Legendary: 4% Capture Rate

Don't try and get the the mogas health as low as possible, no point. Just get it to the highest percentage it can. Wether thats 700 or 100hp left.
Thanks for all these informations

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces