Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
was thinking I'd increase my chance of getting blumptys by using regular spins and ended up with blue coffee's and sodas...thats a major let down... crying

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
alan michael burke
was thinking I'd increase my chance of getting blumptys by using regular spins and ended up with blue coffee's and sodas...thats a major let down... crying

how many times did you spin ?

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
6 times with 100moga cash got 1 luna 1 blumpty 1beaster and the rest was soda and coffee 3 mogas and 2 coffee's and a soda...am alittle unnerved to keep trying was aiming for blumpty's shoulda just super spun...

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
wish they'd explain the spinning mechanics more in the sky shop saying you could win a moga or a coffee... xp i choose you colombian brand attack with steaming hot wakeup call

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
alan michael burke
6 times with 100moga cash got 1 luna 1 blumpty 1beaster and the rest was soda and coffee 3 mogas and 2 coffee's and a soda...am alittle unnerved to keep trying was aiming for blumpty's shoulda just super spun...

this it still a lot better than 2 super spins where you would most likey get 2 moga like blumpty and beaster

i got lucky i got my first galactic moga on 3 super spins

then i did 8 regular spins 120 moga cash and i got only 2 moga and i think its still better than of i used super spin 2 more times

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I still feel needing 7 blumptys is alittle excessive...I could be wrong of course burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff