Welcome to Gaia! ::

i bought the usper spin to have a chance to get a galactic moga!
but they give me the f*ckin moga that you get in the mision!! stressed
that's not fair! i work hardly to get those god damm 50 moga cash! scream
they shouldn't do that! they should giv you a galactic! or a legendary! or meaby an epic! but not that!
that little moga should have be get just buying a spin! not a super spin!
now i hav that moga in level 1..level 1! all my job for this?
this suck...they should do something mad

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
alvarox951
they shouldn't do that! they should giv you a galactic! or a legendary! or meaby an epic! but not that!

what moga did you get ? as per developers there is only 10% chance of getting free moga.... look at my thread " Why are Free moga like Fassbander and Lungs in super spin ?"

i had around 500 moga cash and i was concerned about this so i decided not to super spin
i get the chumguppy...aah man..this isn't fair

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
alvarox951
i get the chumguppy...aah man..this isn't fair

well as pre-legendary pre-evo chances of getting them are the highest i used super spin about 12 times so far over 3 CI ( not this one ) about 6 moga i got were super rare pre -evos such as manda etc

i thought you got one of the 2 free moga lungs or fassbender
alvarox951

you said it smile so you didnnt have that chance thats all

if you really cannt afford to lose some cash before you get what you want then stick to the cat shop

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
alvarox951

What do you want? Instantly get the galactic in one spin? That's the problem with you guys...Gaia has already been making the spins a lot fairer and yet you still complain. You're not giving them the chance to earn if everyone would get the galactic in 1 spin. It's all about luck so stop cursing and stop being angry!

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
And partly it's your fault for not being lucky enough to get it in 1 spin
that's not the problem...i didn't mean to get exactly the galactic..i just say that with the super spin they should give you a moga strong..but not one that you can easily get with a spin
alvarox951
that's not the problem...i didn't mean to get exactly the galactic..i just say that with the super spin they should give you a moga strong..but not one that you can easily get with a spin

who said that you can get it easily with normal spine looks like you didn't tried it lol
sometimes i got usless items 15 times in row stressed

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jumaroka
alvarox951

who said that you can get it easily with normal spine looks like you didn't tried it lol
sometimes i got usless items 15 times in row stressed

+1 i got burned in normal spin many times there is probably about 25% chance of getting moga in normal spin mostly you get items
ooh yeah sorry i remember that...
une day i tried to get a devibun but i get a summon....
but well....now it doesn't matter...i lost my oportunity to get a strong moga...
but this ci will last a month so with hard playing you can find a lot of cash and try another few times
alvarox951

I agree with you... They should not put the crap moga in the super spin if its catchable in the wild like lungs that you can get by catching some jag.... they should put some moga that been worth to buy with 50moga cash... Even if its not a galactic at least it should be the moga that you can never capture in the wild....

Im not complaining the way they earn money but at least,be fair enough to all....

That is why we cannot blame why some players HACK the game......

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
2011melody2011
alvarox951

I agree with you... They should not put the crap moga in the super spin if its catchable in the wild like lungs that you can get by catching some jag.... they should put some moga that been worth to buy with 50moga cash... Even if its not a galactic at least it should be the moga that you can never capture in the wild....

Im not complaining the way they earn money but at least,be fair enough to all....

I agree with you that they should not put useless mogas in the spin. They should have just added other mogas in the cards that we can only get once instead of a Lungs. I actually got 1 Lungs from the super spin. useless smile )

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
xSaved2Servex
2011melody2011
alvarox951

I agree with you that they should not put useless mogas in the spin. They should have just added other mogas in the cards that we can only get once instead of a Lungs. I actually got 1 Lungs from the super spin. useless smile )

this is why i decided to avoid super spin i was afraid i will get one of the 2 free moga , dude that sucks

as per developers, odds of getting moga other than glactic or pre evos for galactic are 10% in this CI

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff