Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
Is it possible to catch all of the mogas in the wild? Or are there a few I can only get from the shop? I'm using the ipod touch version of the game.

gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
any moga in the wild of course you can catch for free, otherwise they wouldn't be in the wild. they would be in the shop. unless it is a team battle which can contain only premium mogas.

8,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
TheNobodyInn
any moga in the wild of course you can catch for free, otherwise they wouldn't be in the wild. they would be in the shop. unless it is a team battle which can contain only premium mogas.

So there are premium mogas that I can only get by buying them in the shop?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Illusera
TheNobodyInn

So there are premium mogas that I can only get by buying them in the shop?

Yup, like galactics. and some others, but they are probably not in there now only limited time, there might be some in there now if you look at the moga section in the shop.
i love myself too much do love me

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
There are some Mogas not available in the wild anymore, but the shop may have them in those chance things (like Yoake, unless you get him as a starter)
There are also those premium event Mogas that are only there for a limited time.
hi
In mogas the shop may have chance things (like Yoake, unless you get him as a starter)
There are also know as premium event Mogas . there are only for a limited time.
Thank,
www.bustoursniagarafalls.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas