Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

-For those of you who have captured a momo, where did you capture it? I am aware that you can find it at either Swirly Pier or Saltspawn Pool, but which location did YOU find it at? Hopefully I will be able to compile where it is more likely to show up.

-How many star seeds did it take you to capture momo? if you havent captured momo, how many starseeds did it take you to capture any legendaries you own?

-What do you think the frequency of momo appearing at swirly pier is?

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Oeuf

Captured it at Swirly Pier and used 1 starseed. Showed up the first time I went there.

Reindeer

souldriving
Oeuf

Captured it at Swirly Pier and used 1 starseed. Showed up the first time I went there.
YOU'RE KIDDING. burning_eyes

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Oeuf

I'm not kidding. This entire game is all based on luck. You can be either extremely lucky or unlucky.

Reindeer

souldriving
Oeuf

I'm not kidding. This entire game is all based on luck. You can be either extremely lucky or unlucky.
sigh I guess you're right. XD Well either way my luck isn't as good as yours so I'll be waiting for more replies. 3nodding
To be honest, Momo is not available in the game AT ALL. It is not released yet.

People will say where they found the Mogas like Momo, Yaoke, Hanzo, etc. But they never show the proof of the location and Mogas.

Reindeer

Raiten Ka
To be honest, Momo is not available in the game AT ALL. It is not released yet.

People will say where they found the Mogas like Momo, Yaoke, Hanzo, etc. But they never show the proof of the location and Mogas.
R-Really? gonk B-Butbutbut--! THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS scream Wait so what about the girl who posted >.>
Oeuf
R-Really? gonk B-Butbutbut--! THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS scream Wait so what about the girl who posted >.>

To be honest, I can't really speak against or for her. confused

I don't know whether the girl is telling the truth or not. And even if she shows me a picture of Momo in her Home, people can photoshop the picture to make it look like they caught it. The only way to find out whether the person got it or not is to add the person as friend and check the home.

Reindeer

Raiten Ka
Oeuf

To be honest, I can't really speak against or for her. confused

I don't know whether the girl is telling the truth or not. And even if she shows me a picture of Momo in her Home, people can photoshop the picture to make it look like they caught it. The only way to find out whether the person got it or not is to add the person as friend and check the home.
thats a good point O_O
but look she got offline sweatdrop
Hey don't really got the answers myself but this might help.
http://monstergalaxy.wikia.com/wiki/Mogas_by_Location
If you need anything else just message me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff