Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all , Today I just wasted 69 ss on azurel with dexter trial redface . Now dexter trial is gone and I want to capture azurel. Can anyone tell me how to capture him
Any help will be good
Thank You crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
soulceaver99
Hello all , Today I just wasted 69 ss on azurel with dexter trial redface . Now dexter trial is gone and I want to capture azurel. Can anyone tell me how to capture him
Any help will be good

it is just bad luck !!!!......limit throwing your starseeds

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Robotic sumanto
soulceaver99
Any help will be good

it is just bad luck !!!!......limit throwing your starseeds

Yeah limit your SS to about 15 -20 SS per attempt for Legendary moga if he does not go in kill it and try again in another game

"luck" or probabilities reset per game not per SS as advertised
Ok will try again after stockiong some crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's all about luck, if you want to catch it easily use the masterseed that costs MC if you want it free try to hack but you'll get banned neutral the best way is to limit SS to catch any legendary to 25SS if you didn't capture it kill the moga and try again 3nodding

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Why cant u guys just hunt for another monster that has a weakness for a monster ur hunting, And use it agenst him? ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff