Welcome to Gaia! ::

YEAH!! I captured Rainburn the day after realease now I have 2 Epic Mogas!! ^_^

Need help, tips, startegies? come visit our Guild and Join!Click here!

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
nice one ^^

i have enough star seeds to attempt it, but i havent even run into one yet lol. *hides in some bushes*

Greedy Prophet

eccofaery
nice one ^^

i have enough star seeds to attempt it, but i havent even run into one yet lol. *hides in some bushes*

I've run into it 4+ times, and ever only have 1 - 3 seeds every time...
gonk

6,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
W00t w00t! Same here, I only had 5 ss and caught mine on my last one. biggrin Named it Shiki. whee

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I caught mine on the 2nd ss the first time I saw it.
I can share tips... To find Rainburn.. keep 2 of ur strongest Mogas while ur last Moga is for training.. Just Keep Training.. then when u finnally see Rainburn.. use ur second strongest let it be killed by Rainburn use all what it got to reduce it's Hp. When ur second strongest Moga is dead, use ur strongest, Aim ur capture rate to 9% to capture. You need atleast 10-20 ss 2 capture I captured it w/ 13 ss..

Getting Star Seeds, I just got mine while I can't play Monster Galaxy I can't move a Phase or go to Map... What I ONLY can do is click the Get Seed and Daily Price.. Finally when the story I Appeared I can Play again...

Want more Tips? come join our Guild:Monster Galaxy Guild

Want proof? (just Ignore my Prof. Pic. =.=)
User Image

-Sky~*
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
I've just captured Rainburn level 20 with 4 ss. ^_^
Fist: you much have 2 moga strongest. reducing the Hp of Rainburn to 3-9Hp
using the fist ss, if don't success, your moga must drink coffee. After that, using the next ss, maybe success
^^
how did you get it !!! even when i had clovar to 1 hp it still would not let me get it!!! crying

Shirtless Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
eccofaery
nice one ^^

Same ;w;
And I want it badly.
I saved up 23 Star Seeds, just waiting for it to appear.
But I just keep on bumping into the ugly War Lepus.
Used about 6 starseeds to capture it but it was worth it. One of my fav mogas at the moment.
Rain Guardian Yamamoto
Getting Star Seeds, I just got mine while I can't play Monster Galaxy I can't move a Phase or go to Map... What I ONLY can do is click the Get Seed and Daily Price.. Finally when the story I Appeared I can Play again...

You can also ask your friends to give you a Starseed too. :3 Just go to your Home, click the Basket on the bottom right corner, and click "Get Starseeds" so you can ask your friends to give you some.

celebi132665
how did you get it !!! even when i had clovar to 1 hp it still would not let me get it!!! crying

If you're on the Investigate the Rainbow quest, just kill them all. The success rate is -1% and it's a team battle. Once you kill them all, you will be able to get two quests that involve capturing them.
Raiten Ka
Rain Guardian Yamamoto

You can also ask your friends to give you a Starseed too. :3 Just go to your Home, click the Basket on the bottom right corner, and click "Get Starseeds" so you can ask your friends to give you some.

celebi132665

If you're on the Investigate the Rainbow quest, just kill them all. The success rate is -1% and it's a team battle. Once you kill them all, you will be able to get two quests that involve capturing them.

Thanks!!
Rain Guardian Yamamoto
YEAH!! I captured Rainburn the day after realease now I have 2 Epic Mogas!! ^_^

Need help, tips, startegies? come visit our Guild and Join!Click here!

IRL Kitten

16,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Rain Guardian Yamamoto
I can share tips... To find Rainburn.. keep 2 of ur strongest Mogas while ur last Moga is for training.. Just Keep Training.. then when u finnally see Rainburn.. use ur second strongest let it be killed by Rainburn use all what it got to reduce it's Hp. When ur second strongest Moga is dead, use ur strongest, Aim ur capture rate to 9% to capture. You need atleast 10-20 ss 2 capture I captured it w/ 13 ss..

Want more Tips? come join our Guild:Monster Galaxy Guild

Want proof? (just Ignore my Prof. Pic. =.=)
User Image

-Sky~*
Be mai friend on monster galaxy? :3
http://www.facebook.com/search.php#!/profile.php?id=100002215111292

Timid Rogue

13,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
i got run into it 10 times u noe! i cant catch i use 10 ss still cannot i weak it to 1 hp
still cannot wat is the max % when u catch? mine is 9%

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces