Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello....I am not new to Monster Galaxy but still I need help catching mogas that are epic or legendary. it only gives chances below 10% and I don't like it. Due to this I have wasted a lot of starseeds of mine. Can anyone of you out there help me ???.
Thanks...

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
there isnt much to say but keep on trying. the better the rarity, by logic it seems right that they are harder to catch.
Just get the legendary down to 4% and then keep trying. besides its possible you can catch them with 1 seed.
Thanks.....

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Robotic wasay
Hello....I am not new to Monster Galaxy but still I need help catching mogas that are epic or legendary. it only gives chances below 10% and I don't like it. Due to this I have wasted a lot of starseeds of mine. Can anyone of you out there help me ???.
Thanks...
lower epic to 9% or legendary to 4% and try 10 starseeds if you dont catch it you kill it and try again biggrin

Distinct Lunatic

I find that when I'm trying to get ANY tough to catch Moga I just level up my current Moga or just wander in, collect freebies and wait till I've got a sizable stock of seeds to toss, so I can ignore the ones I throw. IF after 3 seeds are tossed still not catching it, take the XP and try again.

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
sartol
I find that when I'm trying to get ANY tough to catch Moga I just level up my current Moga or just wander in, collect freebies and wait till I've got a sizable stock of seeds to toss, so I can ignore the ones I throw. IF after 3 seeds are tossed still not catching it, take the XP and try again.

Thats what I do..

Distinct Lunatic

ByeByeFluttershy
sartol

Thats what I do..

Problem is I've been forgetting to GIFT FREEBIES which has made my return gifts dwindle. O_o
Also. wasn't any reason to why you wanted to be friends, hence why I declined the request.

Though I think I got the idea why now..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces