Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I'm having to recapture breeds of Moga that I already have, for the Black Gold quest. I don't really want all those extras cluttering up my inventory... Is there any way to "release" the ones that I no longer want? If there is, I haven't figured it out yet... User Image Can anyone help me?

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
As of this moment, there no way to release mogas. Sorry.
But the developers will add an release button into the game soon.

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Shish Kabobious
Ah, thank you. At least I know for sure, now. xp
Shish Kabobious

Actually, the developers are planning to have a Marketplace where we can sell the extra Mogas. They didn't say anything about adding release button. >>;

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Raiten Ka
Shish Kabobious

Actually, the developers are planning to have a Marketplace where we can sell the extra Mogas. They didn't say anything about adding release button. >>;

I really forgot all about that, heh my mistake sweatdrop

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Raiten Ka
Shish Kabobious

Oh, wow, okay. Sell them for what? Whistles? Seeds? Either way, sell or release, I hope it happens soon. I'm racking up extras. And my OCD is screaming for some order. sweatdrop

Girl-Crazy Cat

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
AquaFae
Raiten Ka
Shish Kabobious

Oh, wow, okay. Sell them for what? Whistles? Seeds? Either way, sell or release, I hope it happens soon. I'm racking up extras. And my OCD is screaming for some order. sweatdrop

Oh Gosh I know. I have two of several breeds now and it drives me nuts. Hopefully the feature will be soon
AquaFae

To be honest, we don't know how the Marketplace setting system works. The developers are still working out the detail of the Marketplace. But once it's released, I hope the developers will give us more detail about the Marketplace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff