• Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
umm idts o.o

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Too bad, you can't. Although there are some special events that grant Moga Cash items, like the Coffee Bean quest that gave out a Double EXP item a couple days ago.

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
In the future, the option to use the gold accumulated on your Gaia Online account in Monster Galaxy as a form of currency or other may become available, just like eventual Moga evolution (taking another page out of the Pokémon book, of course). But right now, the game is still in Beta and relatively new. Maybe if everyone complains enough the developers will allow Gaians to use their gold towards purchasing Moga Cash? 3nodding It is pretty clever and certainly handy that so many methods of purchasing Moga Cash are avaliable; you can do a direct bank wire transfer, Paypal transfer, etc. Sort-of dangerous for a gal like me who looooves to waste her moolah on cute, snazzy, addicting little games like this one and websites like Gaia.

I think because Monster Galaxy began as a game created by Gaia Online and then after was released as part of Facebook's roster of interactive games there should definitely be solid plans for Gaian gold to be integrated into the game at a later time. smile

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
You can't use gaia gold in Monster Galaxy, you have to have gaia cash for most things on gaia online...sorry. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff