Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been on the quest for a Yara for 3 maybe 4 days. Only seen one in that time, and ran out of star seeds trying to catch it. That was 2 maybe 3 days ago. Haven't seen one since, and I'm finding myself using up all attacks with the team I use in the hopes of having one appear. Not happening. Suggestions?
Are you sure you're in the right location to find Yara? ... sweatdrop

Well, if you can't find it in one location, you can go to another location to find it. Yara has more than one locations to be found.

I don't know all of it, but I know Yara can be found in Shellstone Lighthouse and Shellstone Beach.
Yeah. I'm working the lighthouse

4,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
yes, Yara shows up rarely..
remember that you have the option of "RUN" away from a battle, if you are low of/don't want to use attacks. so yo can save it for the moga you're interested in.
(of course, you miss the chance of collecting cards).
i do it when i'm looking for a specific moga, and I get bored or don't have enough time to defeat all the more common mogas i found before that one.
I've been trying to fulfill this quest for days, and no sign of yara at all. I've caught a rainburn easier than this. Took only 5 or 6 tries. Thing is. It (an epic creature) showed up with greater frequency than the yara (super rare). So, I'm kind of confused as to why that is.
Because Rainburn was an Event Moga. :/

All Event Mogas make more appearance than the Mogas we hunt.
Frankly. I'm on the verge of quitting this game. If catching a yara is going to be near impossible by virtue of the fact that it isn't even going to appear. It shouldn't be turned into a quest. I'm wasting far too much time just waiting for one to appear. Much less catch it. Is there a way I can file a complaint with the people who make this game? Because either they need to fix this thing so the creature shows up a bit more, or else they need to drop it from the quests.
Maybe you can try using different team that might bring Yara out. >>;

I used a level 10 team when I was on Yara's quest. It took like an hour and a half to catch Yara (Four I accidentally crit while the last one I had one to move to another location).

Other places you can find Yara besides the lighthouse: Mega Hole, Sandswirl Beach, Mangroove Shallows, Sandstone Beachfront, Fingerland Point, and Sandswirl Point.

If the Yara still hasn't appear, move to another location and give it a try.
The team I'm currently using consists of lvls 13 and 14. Do I need to switch to lower lvl creatures for the yara to appear?
Daniel5759
The team I'm currently using consists of lvls 13 and 14. Do I need to switch to lower lvl creatures for the yara to appear?

No, that level should be enough. :3 Good luck trying to find Yara.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff