King_of_the_Rumbeard
Geniusking
King_of_the_Rumbeard
I am level 50

me 51
you should learn to say truth
you cant be
and i got g.digger 50 shut your mouth
You can't be level 51 so you are the person who is fabricating the truth.

I gotta teach you!
51 I said Because YOU lier IS ALSO LYING!!!

Geniusking i think you're brain is uhmm..how to say this on a non insulting way..smaller than a snail's one?Why the freaking heck is everyone a newbie and lies about saying that he has a lvl 50?You should learn to respect people that are more good than you kiddo -.- And i was once youre neighbour,you barely have a Lambo,dont give us the crap of having a digger.
+1
King_of_the_Rumbeard
VikMkd
Geniusking
King_of_the_Rumbeard
Geniusking
King_of_the_Rumbeard
I am level 50

me 51
you cant be

I gotta teach you!

Geniusking i think you're brain is uhmm..how to say this on a non insulting way..smaller than a snail's one?Why the freaking heck is everyone a newbie and lies about saying that he has a lvl 50?You should learn to respect people that are more good than you kiddo -.- And i was once youre neighbour,you barely have a Lambo,dont give us the crap of having a digger.
+1

+1

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
VikMkd
Geniusking
King_of_the_Rumbeard
Geniusking
King_of_the_Rumbeard
I am level 50

me 51
you cant be

I gotta teach you!

Ok
Are You NON UNBELIEVABLE?
OK man,
I gotta report you

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Geniusking
VikMkd
Geniusking
King_of_the_Rumbeard
Geniusking
King_of_the_Rumbeard
I am level 50

me 51
you cant be

I gotta teach you!

Ok
OK man,
I gotta report you

Ok,report me.I will cry and i will suicide if i cant enter the forum.And you cant tell the devs to ban me from the game because i told you you should learn to respect some dudes.

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
VikMkd
Geniusking
VikMkd
Geniusking
King_of_the_Rumbeard

I gotta teach you!

Ok
OK man,
I gotta report you

Ok,report me.I will cry and i will suicide if i cant enter the forum.And you cant tell the devs to ban me from the game because i told you you should learn to respect some dudes.

YOU gotta read one you post
AND respect.....................
Dont even think of it , you little crap , to a betrayer like you well its 3 days remaining

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Geniusking
VikMkd
Geniusking
VikMkd
Geniusking
King_of_the_Rumbeard

I gotta teach you!

Ok
OK man,
I gotta report you

Dont even think of it , you little crap , to a betrayer like you well its 3 days remaining

Look kiddo,i didnt do anything wrong.I just teached you a lesson everyone should know.And im an adult unlike you,i know to type,i know grammar,and i will not care if a dude like you reports me and tells me that for 3 days i wil be banned.You think i am crying now because of ''my big loss''?b***h please.Oh btw,you gotta report around 1 milion people too,because everyone agreed with what i said.

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
VikMkd
Geniusking
VikMkd
Geniusking
VikMkd

Ok
OK man,
I gotta report you

Look kiddo,i didnt do anything wrong.I just teached you a lesson everyone should know.And im an adult unlike you,i know to type,i know grammar,and i will not care if a dude like you reports me and tells me that for 3 days i wil be banned.You think i am crying now because of ''my big loss''?b***h please.Oh btw,you gotta report around 1 milion people too,because everyone agreed with what i said.

Now there Is a thred Against you only To tell the world that you cant trick them anymore
and you CANT TRICK THEM ANYMORE
I HAVE REPORTED
YOU
man dont take me easy i am a man
with a lot of respect
and i dont like tricks to get other pass

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Geniusking
VikMkd
Geniusking
VikMkd
Geniusking
VikMkd

Ok
OK man,
I gotta report you

Now there Is a thred Against you only To tell the world that you cant trick them anymore
and you CANT TRICK THEM ANYMORE
I HAVE REPORTED
YOU
man dont take me easy i am a man
with a lot of respect
and i dont like tricks to get other pass

I didnt do anything.Opening a thread is just sad.And i didnt know you goed that far to even put a profile that even isnt mine -.-

7,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I think Geniusking is Brain dead. Literally can't grasp anything.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
best orbz discussion ever, back on topic OP any luck did you get him yet ?

Shirtless Guildsman

4,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Hey guys..' whats wrong.'?
this thread is all about ORB'Z
i never create this thread to make you guys fight.'
PEACE sad

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
jhunric
PEACE sad

did you get him yet ?

i know its hard now without gifts

Shirtless Guildsman

4,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
1BigJuice
jhunric
PEACE sad

did you get him yet ?

i know its hard now without gifts

not yet..' its really hard.'
What moga you're use to catch it doesn't a guarantee to catch it with less ss.

Shirtless Guildsman

4,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
emadamor
What moga you're use to catch it doesn't a guarantee to catch it with less ss.

yeah i know that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces