Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got to Bruno's beast quest, and it turns out that you have to be the same level or higher to actually catch it?
This is a problem, I didn't find that out until after I started the battle, so I can't catch it. Would I still be able to complete the quest later if I kill it, or even if I use the "run" option? Or what about if I let myself get KO'd?

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
neko-axe
I got to Bruno's beast quest, and it turns out that you have to be the same level or higher to actually catch it?
This is a problem, I didn't find that out until after I started the battle, so I can't catch it. Would I still be able to complete the quest later if I kill it, or even if I use the "run" option? Or what about if I let myself get KO'd?
dont worry kill it when you reach its level go and catch it, it will keep appearing until you complete the quest
Hellid
neko-axe
dont worry kill it when you reach its level go and catch it, it will keep appearing until you complete the quest

Thanks smile .
At the time I just ran away, but it looks like the node is still yellow/gold so It looks like everything is A-OK now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff