Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
After months of learning and struggling, I had at last completed the quest for Black Gold and capture him. rofl Although he looks abit tiny, but he still looks very cool. xd
That's Great!!!! I would Like a black gold, but there are two main reasons why i wouldn't want black gold-
- it's only a level 20 when you get it
- it's toooooo long of a quest
by the way, is black gold as strong as people say it is?

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
thaokay
That's Great!!!! I would Like a black gold, but there are two main reasons why i wouldn't want black gold-
I am selective in collecting the mogas and Black Gold is one of them in my list when i start this game. So it's level does not matter to me. I have not play him yet but i think he should be quite good since both of his abilities are good abilites blaugh

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
thaokay

actually black gold is one of the weakest legendary moga in the game, mine is level 40 if you have other legendary moga such as spike , pee pee, hattori , etc my advice is to level that moga first

for some reason black gold is super inaccurate, and has the lowest critical hit % chance making him very risky moga for PVP

this is what moga veteran - maku mogatrainer ( where are you man ?) said about black gold in another thread

start quote Maku
"
Shining Death 1 only has 90% Accuracy and only 18% Critical which is significantly inferior compared to the Zodiac attacks of most Mogas (usually 96 percent-ish Accuracy with 25% Critical)

Shining Death 2 only has 92% Accuracy and only 20% Critical which is significantly inferior compared to the Zodiac attacks of most Mogas (usually 97 percent-ish Accuracy with 28% Critical)

Shining Death 3 only has 94% Accuracy and only 22% Critical which is significantly inferior compared to the Zodiac attacks of most Mogas (usually 98 percent-ish Accuracy with 30% Critical)

Considering that Black Gold IS the grand prize for the Nova Series and one of the most sought after moga, isn't it reasonable to make its Zatk AT LEAST on par with other mogas'? .____.
an Accuracy of 96 percent-ish and Critical of 25% shouldn't be too bad (values based on Spike's Zatk - it's also a striker moga with same stats)

seriously I'm sure most of us didn't spend all that time and starseeds for an inferior moga...
just an opinion guys, no hate please " end quote

FYI

Shining Death 1 is level 20-39
Shining Death 2 is level 40-49
Shining Death 3 is level 50

What this means Level 50 black gold is less accurate than another level 20 legendary moga

Gaia team really needs to upgrade his attacks , i mean seriously what were they thinking lol

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anything that can improves Black Gold overall damage are a welcome for me xd hehe

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Barkoth
Anything that can improves Black Gold overall damage are a welcome for me xd hehe

i know dude i am about to submit ticket via facebook customer support link about this lol

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
black gold in old version was super rare now its legendary but its still with the power of a super rare moga i think
finally got black gold tyj

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
BigJuice is right. Black Gold kinda weak moga for a legend. It's ability can't really survive well in PVP. xd Hope the admin can improve this as players spend time and effort to get him. twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff