Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Warlord

6,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So, on my Facebook game, I captured beefee forever ago, and then realized I haven't seen one ever since. I just tried searching for it again on my new game for the Gaia site. I've been going through the beginner nodes like crazy and haven't seen a second one. Why is Beefee so hard to come by when it's supposedly a common trainer MoGa? Is it just me having so much trouble finding this thing?

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I can't remember where I found the ones I've gotten. Somewhere in the beach, I think. But it's so rare because it only takes a small amount of them to make one hell of a beat down bull. @_@

Savage Warlord

6,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thanks for the tip. Definitely going to go raid the beaches now.
emotion_awesome
Beefee actually used to be very, very common at one point. It was awhile after the game was made, I remember it. It always used to be where you first captured it when you began the game, Sunshine something [[ I forgot, I honestly haven't played in a really long time ]]. I don't know why they made it harder to obtain. My guess is because it evolves now.

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Beefee was only at West Summer Road for the quest, thats it.
You will find him.. its either heavenly green gates, or heavenly green cemetery.
Aswell as sandswirl tidal pool i think confused ...

Your welcome to my fantastic knowledge wink sweatdrop

Oh btw, rarity doesn't determine how easy it is to find a moga, just determines it's capture rate.

Savage Warlord

6,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheNobodyInn
Beefee was only at West Summer Road for the quest, thats it.
You will find him.. its either heavenly green gates, or heavenly green cemetery.
Aswell as sandswirl tidal pool i think confused ...

Your welcome to my fantastic knowledge wink sweatdrop

Oh btw, rarity doesn't determine how easy it is to find a moga, just determines it's capture rate.

I've noticed that. I've run into more uncommons and super-rares than I could imagine. But, thank you! I'll definitely keep this in mind and definitely go farm these nodes. Crossing fingerings. I'm very close to giving up on beefee. burning_eyes

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
beefee is the first moga I ever captured. Basically, try searching the first area in sunshire smile good luck!

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
meimihaneoka69962
beefee is the first moga I ever captured. Basically, try searching the first area in sunshire smile good luck!

yea everyone got that quest, he is only there that time thats it. he never used to be able to be caught again they only recently released it in the wild for unlimited catching.

Savage Warlord

6,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheNobodyInn
meimihaneoka69962

yea everyone got that quest, he is only there that time thats it. he never used to be able to be caught again they only recently released it in the wild for unlimited catching.

Just how recent?

9,575 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Calypsoa_Tiel
TheNobodyInn
meimihaneoka69962

Just how recent?

erm about.. late last year, around halloween.
you will find one near wilham area this is where i found them at

Savage Warlord

6,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ok. I'm going to give it a try. I'm so exhausted looking for the little cow. I've found all the other cow type moga, but that's no more beefees. emo

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You can find a bunch of them at windhym gates, if not at once, then maybe, after some 3 to 4 fights.
magicianakshay
You can find a bunch of them at windhym gates, if not at once, then maybe, after some 3 to 4 fights.

I think also saw one in southshire.

Savage Warlord

6,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Thanks for the help guys. Definitely going to investigate these areas. Bound and determined to get that cow...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff