Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see added for bonuses for Monster Galaxy?

Friends from both Facebook and Gaia Online count for the list in Monster Galaxy 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
Badges in Gaia Online for achievements in Monster Galaxy 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
Ways to earn Starseeds, Blue Coffee and/or Whistles in Gaia Online 0.47222222222222 47.2% [ 17 ]
Ways to display your Mogas in Gaia Online 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Options to show your Facebook avatar or your Gaia Online Avatar in Monster Galaxy 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Ways to show your achievements from Monster Galaxy in Gaia Online 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Several of the above 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 3 ]
All of the above 0.25 25.0% [ 9 ]
None of the above 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
What is this Monster Galaxy thing? 0.027777777777778 2.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
As a thought, would be sort of entertaining to see badges or some other sort of perk here as a reward for some of the things you do in Monster Galaxy. Or some way of earning star seeds, coffee, whistles, whatever, by things you do here.

If you got the two places a little more interactive, might see more people crossing over in both directions. Wouldn't hurt if your friends here also applied in Monster Galaxy, whether or not they were your friends on Facebook.

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Oh, and if you have more ideas along these lines, feel free to share. Never know, might see some of them turn up in Monster Galaxy.
... To be frank, I think the Mogas are kinda like Badges. >>;

I apologize, but I don't really see the point of having badges in the game. I mean, you don't really see players moving around the map nor meeting them in different place.

It would be understandable if you do it in zOMG (even though they've already had badges), but I don't see it in Monster Galaxy.

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Thinking more along the lines of badges for your profile here for things you do in Monster Galaxy.
Fortunas
Thinking more along the lines of badges for your profile here for things you do in Monster Galaxy.

Fortunas
If you got two places a little more interactive, might see more people crossing over in both directions.

Care to explain to me how does that sentence relates for "things you do in Monster Galaxy" when we don't interact with people in Monster Galaxy? confused

You don't see people walking around the map and you don't see people in different places when traveling. In fact, we don't even get interaction between the players when visiting Homes. The only interaction we get between players in Monster Galaxy is asking for more Starseeds and sending Thank You Whistles. And even if we get to interact with people in Facebook discussion and Gaia forum, the interaction is outside of the game.

In addition, posting information about our Mogas being leveled up, catching new Mogas, or asking for help doesn't really show much of interaction. Sure it shows what the heck we're doing, but at the same time, not many people will interact the posts you've posted.

As I stated earlier, I don't see having badges in Monster Galaxy.

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Well, for the badges, I was thinking more of something in Gaia Online on that one, much like the ones you have in profile from zOMG. And interaction is something that is more needed in Monster Galaxy. Without it, I suspect the game will die. Part of what I'm suggesting is getting something in place where what you achieve in Monster Galaxy actually has some effect in Gaia Online. Right now, the only real connection is that it is run by Gaia Online and uses some of the same music that you have in zOMG. I'd like to see more ties between Monster Galaxy and Gaia Online.

Wouldn't mind seeing more interaction set up between players inside Monster Galaxy for that matter. Right now, I have maybe 22 or so friends showing in that. None of them have been back in several days as best I can tell. That is not a good sign for the game. I am sure there are plenty that are active at the moment, but how long will that last?

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
i want gaia online to have a shop selling monster galaxy stuffs...
Fortunas
Well, for the badges, I was thinking more of something in Gaia Online on that one, much like the ones you have in profile from zOMG. And interaction is something that is more needed in Monster Galaxy. Without it, I suspect the game will die. Part of what I'm suggesting is getting something in place where what you achieve in Monster Galaxy actually has some effect in Gaia Online. Right now, the only real connection is that it is run by Gaia Online and uses some of the same music that you have in zOMG. I'd like to see more ties between Monster Galaxy and Gaia Online.

Wouldn't mind seeing more interaction set up between players inside Monster Galaxy for that matter. Right now, I have maybe 22 or so friends showing in that. None of them have been back in several days as best I can tell. That is not a good sign for the game. I am sure there are plenty that are active at the moment, but how long will that last?

I will admit that the game looks like it's dying since there are players who are inactive. However, players quit not because they find the game bored, but because there are problems with the game. People quit due to the Starseeds dropout being taken out and it frustrates them to capture Mogas with so little lack of Starseeds. Then you have the Daily Prize issue of which people have trouble getting their items. And now, you have the Black Gold quest which force people to recapture the same Mogas (despite that they've ALREADY caught them previously) in order to get Black Gold. So it's more toward the problems and issues of the games than the lack of fun. And believe me, I've seen many people wanted to quit Monster Galaxy because of problems and not fun.

And to be quite honest, I sortta find that catching Mogas is similar to badges. After all, you've seen threads in this forum and Facebook discussion where people brag about how they are able to capture Moga with # of Starseeds.

Well, I know that the developers are still working to improve the game (However, I wish they can also focus on fixing the problems and issue more than how to make the game fun.) so I guess we have to see where it goes.

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Well, the collectible cards are not a bad addition. Makes those random fights a little more worthwhile, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff