Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need them all for quests... And I can't get any of them. I tried getting Azurel the other day with 21 starseeds, and killed him by accident when it got to 11 starseeds, which I then wasted on Shen.

It's pathetic. I wish that the monsters were at least a little bit easier to catch... Or that they didn't have the percents on them. They can have the rare marks - by all means, 'cause they are hard to find(haha, not Azurel or Shen. Those two are in one set place and are still Epic/Legendary.)... But I really think that wasting 21 hard earned starseeds(daily prize, friends, NOT MONEY) is just... Stupid.

Not like I'm going to change anything, but SERIOUSLY. l;

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
those are really hard to catch... ;D
Really? I didn't know. I've wasted over 40 seeds on all three of them with NO luck. l;
you can use Siri to capture Azurel and Shen,with Rainburn you can use Clovey!!
I used over 40 starseeds just to catch Rainburn alone. I can't even remember how many I used on the other two.

I'd definitely consider focusing solely on Rainburn first if you really want him though, as he is limited and the other two will remain even after the St. Patrick's day event ends.
HAHAHAHHAHAhaHA ME IS LUCKIES Me catch rainburn just using 2 ss but shen is 6 ss azerul me havent found ==

900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I got Rainburn with 1 or 2 ss at Mega Hole, I still haven't gotten the other 2 despite multiple tries & at least a dozen ss so far..

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I lost 20 ss when I tried catching Azurel and I haven't this moga crying
I got lucky. I captured Rainburn with 1 ss and shen with 4. Still working on Azual though
For Azurel i wasted 1ss,Shen 2 ss,{i havent got rainburn}But i use 2 ss everyday For azurel and shen Bwahahaha xd

Shadowy Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
shen i caught with 7 and azurel well over 20 but i caught him with my last seed

Shadowy Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
shen i caught with 7 and azurel well over 20 but i caught him with my last seed

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I used this method of not wasting starseeds : first ill just throw 2 ss at azurel and shen everyday. ONLY 2. this way i wont waste any starseed at all and wont rage quit =D pirate
Genesis_Rhaspodos
I used this method of not wasting starseeds : first ill just throw 2 ss at azurel and shen everyday. ONLY 2. this way i wont waste any starseed at all and wont rage quit =D pirate

I throw many Starseeds at them. However, I don't rage quit. My Mogas rage quit them by critical attack them. >>;

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Raiten Ka
Genesis_Rhaspodos

I throw many Starseeds at them. However, I don't rage quit. My Mogas rage quit them by critical attack them. >>;

LOL! your moga's just rage quit them by killing them eh? well my mogas are a bit more paitent and usually i can lower them to red bars.. well if the opponent has vampiric embrace then its a chore to catch neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff