Welcome to Gaia! ::

Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto

it's mah style of writing on net nd if u cant understand it it's nt mah pblm......its urs only......i thnk u r eligible only fr kindergarten nd nt fr catchng mogas twisted

i just put what you typed through google translate, to go from "derp" to "english" and apparently you said "waaah waaah, baby needs his bottle" or something like that. can't be sure since the translator almost had a fit trying to make sense of it biggrin

ohh...my guess was right........u r thumb sucking baby still.......who is typing ....ur mother

your trying to be trollin, but you just hatin' you got no life, so you go and act lame and derpy
no comebacks cause you derpy
no sense cause you twerpy
your aint fooling nobody biggrin

seriously bro, i could do this all day, i get a grand kick out of being clever, especially when the person on the other end is so short on the ammunition of wits that he has to resort to making "your mother" type jokes. like, for really reals, are you actually even trying to look like you have any common sense? because if you keep acting like a trolo, someones going to stuff you into a starseed biggrin

moral of the story is, be brolo, not a trolo

i haven't seen such a mindless person as you.......who makes poems of no sense........and who searches for simple words on google. xd

well, im glad you finally see how simple you really are! and i never "searched" for your words, i had a translator make sense of them, gosh your trying way too hard to be funny dood
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto

ohh...my guess was right........u r thumb sucking baby still.......who is typing ....ur mother

your trying to be trollin, but you just hatin' you got no life, so you go and act lame and derpy

seriously bro, i could do this all day, i get a grand kick out of being clever, especially when the person on the other end is so short on the ammunition of wits that he has to resort to making "your mother" type jokes. like, for really reals, are you actually even trying to look like you have any common sense? because if you keep acting like a trolo, someones going to stuff you into a starseed biggrin

i haven't seen such a mindless person as you.......who makes poems of no sense.........

ok, now your just trolling yourself xd how could that possibly not make sense? unless, you needed it typed in broken, senseless English, devoid of grammar, with little screamy faces tacked onto it? jeepers dood, go have some cheese with your whine, at least thien it would be put to good use. i can't belive i let myself be dragged into a internet arguement with someone who has the mentaility of a toothpick. i've had better arguments with my cat rofl

i too was qouting u just for fun.......i dont have time for you fools

you spelled quoting wrong, then called us fools? you fail at trolling so hard it's not funny bro. like really, it just sucked alll the fun outta this. bye bye now! thanks for proving my point that you had no sensible things to say by running away from the conversation! try and remember that this is what happens when you try and insult somebody for something stupid like "using alot of starseeds" biggrin
Robotic sumanto
i am not runnig awy u damn fool ....instead u r running away

how so? do you have a explanation for what you just said? an example of how im running away? and are you only able to resort to petty insults like "damn fool" or what? don't you have anything clever to say? at all?

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto

i haven't seen such a mindless person as you.......who makes poems of no sense.........

ok, now your just trolling yourself xd how could that possibly not make sense? unless, you needed it typed in broken, senseless English, devoid of grammar, with little screamy faces tacked onto it? jeepers dood, go have some cheese with your whine, at least thien it would be put to good use. i can't belive i let myself be dragged into a internet arguement with someone who has the mentaility of a toothpick. i've had better arguments with my cat rofl

you spelled quoting wrong, then called us fools? you fail at trolling so hard it's not funny bro. like really, it just sucked alll the fun outta this. bye bye now! thanks for proving my point that you had no sensible things to say by running away from the conversation! try and remember that this is what happens when you try and insult somebody for something stupid like "using alot of starseeds" biggrin

Guys I know the online disinhibitation effect is fun and all, but can we not turn the forums into a flame war?

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto

Don't even try to teach those tards grammar,or worse anything alse at all,tryed to teach some idiot like this guy some grammar,2 days after that opened a thread accusing me im a hacker,which almost got me banned -.-

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hey guys !!! i like the idea and i thought two days ago maybe they should help us get galactics or purchase only here is the idea : they should give us a battle timer of 150 or more battles to get one moga as a mission and the battles gets higher by rarity
zhou yun99
hey guys !!! i like the idea and i thought two days ago maybe they should help us get galactics or purchase only here is the idea : they should give us a battle timer of 150 or more battles to get one moga as a mission and the battles gets higher by rarity

superb idea man
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto

it's mah style of writing on net nd if u cant understand it it's nt mah pblm......its urs only......i thnk u r eligible only fr kindergarten nd nt fr catchng mogas twisted

i just put what you typed through google translate, to go from "derp" to "english" and apparently you said "waaah waaah, baby needs his bottle" or something like that. can't be sure since the translator almost had a fit trying to make sense of it biggrin

Why re u both fighting???
girish_41
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto

Why re u both fighting???

just for fun.........he seems to be a frustated grammer teacher

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas