Welcome to Gaia! ::

krusnik20
namikaze116
The capture rate for Legendaries are 4% which it has been stated for all rates isn't going to change. If they put a galactic in the wild, it will be a near impossible feat to capture it which would only incite rage in the majority of those who will try and fail. As Vik simply put it "With like 0% for capture?". It won't make sense. Look at this from a financial point of view if you don't agree. I'm betting that you as well as many players like myself lost a good amount of neighbors during the gift bug adding a Galactic in the wild would be tempting but EXTREMELY ss and coffee taxing, it would be stupid to do it as well since people would stop paying for MC;they would have no reason to.

but on the other hand you can just catch it with master seed.. wink atleast you'll have a 100% galactic than spinning in super spin... xd

the only problem with that, is it seems the master seeds price changes with the diffrent raritys and mogas levels. now if it was less then 500 moga cash, it could still end up being worth it, but wheen i went to use one on a winja that was one level ahead of me, they wanted 120 for it. kinda makes me shudder at what a galatic would cost eek

that still beats spending fifty on the troll spin...er, i mean "super" spin xd

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kael714
krusnik20
namikaze116
The capture rate for Legendaries are 4% which it has been stated for all rates isn't going to change. If they put a galactic in the wild, it will be a near impossible feat to capture it which would only incite rage in the majority of those who will try and fail. As Vik simply put it "With like 0% for capture?". It won't make sense. Look at this from a financial point of view if you don't agree. I'm betting that you as well as many players like myself lost a good amount of neighbors during the gift bug adding a Galactic in the wild would be tempting but EXTREMELY ss and coffee taxing, it would be stupid to do it as well since people would stop paying for MC;they would have no reason to.

but on the other hand you can just catch it with master seed.. wink atleast you'll have a 100% galactic than spinning in super spin... xd

the only problem with that, is it seems the master seeds price changes with the diffrent raritys and mogas levels. now if it was less then 500 moga cash, it could still end up being worth it, but wheen i went to use one on a winja that was one level ahead of me, they wanted 120 for it. kinda makes me shudder at what a galatic would cost eek

that still beats spending fifty on the troll spin...er, i mean "super" spin xd

if you follow Gaia's prices master seed for Galactic would cost $400 or 5000 moga cash

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yes it is possible but you only have 0% chance of capturing it biggrin
Being able to catch them in the wild would be pretty cool, but Honestly I just want them to make it a set price through the moga shop. i dont care if it's twice as expensive as a legendary, I'll get it!

But no way in HE** am I going to chance $400 trying to get one and still might not get one. I don't care who you are, I can get a real animal for that price (and like 20 bunnies)

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
chiefswill

But no way in HE** am I going to chance $400 trying to get one and still might not get one. I don't care who you are, I can get a real animal for that price (and like 20 bunnies)

LMAO so true

but again $400 is an average, you may get lucky and get it for $20 or 5 spins but odds are extremely low .... too low for me even to try it
1BigJuice
chiefswill

LMAO so true

but again $400 is an average, you may get lucky and get it for $20 or 5 spins but odds are extremely low .... too low for me even to try it

Exactly! Way to high to try. I really don't know how they can justify that price. anyways bro, you should add me on this game. Send me the private message if its cool with you.
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
VikMkd
Robotic sumanto
sry bt fr ur kind information tamer fati ma i caught momo wid 3 ss.....and tama wid 5 ss

Learn some damn grammar -.- And try facing a Plasmians,Leon,Orbz that eat seeeds like nothing.You will NOT get them in 2-3 ss.And even if you do,which is impossible,doesnt mean that everyone else has.Personally i have spended over 200 ss totally on a Spike

u r a fool who spent 200 ss on spike......i rather killed spike 100 times nd caught it wid 5 ss

dood, calling someone a fool after posting with such bad typing that e it only BARELY counts as english is a pretty big stretch. not to mention i see nothing wrong with spending alot of starseeds trying to catch something. just because your lucky and fluked (yes, that's the key word btw FLUKED" into catching a legendary with barely any ss used, does not make someone a fool for having a run of bad luck.

pounding on your keyboard with ham fists like you don't even care what your posts read like however, does make a fool out of yourself. try and actually think before you go trying to insult people, or brag about how lucky you are, when luck is a static thing, that can't be determined by skill, only random happenstance.

and if it's a issue with having bad english, we have lovely programs on the internet now forthings like that, there called translators, and there happy to make sense out of your senselessness for you, yeesh.

dude if you are having problem with my grammer don't comment........i haven't invited you to comment either scream

welcome to the internets! where people don't need permission, or invitations, to comment on anything! and frankly, saying "don't comment" is a terribad way to get someone to not comment.

good job posting in common English tho biggrin
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto

u r a fool who spent 200 ss on spike......i rather killed spike 100 times nd caught it wid 5 ss

dood, calling someone a fool after posting with such bad typing that e it only BARELY counts as english is a pretty big stretch. not to mention i see nothing wrong with spending alot of starseeds trying to catch something. just because your lucky and fluked (yes, that's the key word btw FLUKED" into catching a legendary with barely any ss used, does not make someone a fool for having a run of bad luck.

pounding on your keyboard with ham fists like you don't even care what your posts read like however, does make a fool out of yourself. try and actually think before you go trying to insult people, or brag about how lucky you are, when luck is a static thing, that can't be determined by skill, only random happenstance.

and if it's a issue with having bad english, we have lovely programs on the internet now forthings like that, there called translators, and there happy to make sense out of your senselessness for you, yeesh.

dude if you are having problem with my grammer don't comment........i haven't invited you to comment either scream

welcome to the internets! where people don't need permission, or invitations, to comment on anything! and frankly, saying "don't comment" is a terribad way to get someone to not comment.

it's mah style of writing on net nd if u cant understand it it's nt mah pblm......its urs only......i thnk u r eligible only fr kindergarten nd nt fr catchng mogas twisted

i just put what you typed through google translate, to go from "derp" to "english" and apparently you said "waaah waaah, baby needs his bottle" or something like that. can't be sure since the translator almost had a fit trying to make sense of it biggrin
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto

it's mah style of writing on net nd if u cant understand it it's nt mah pblm......its urs only......i thnk u r eligible only fr kindergarten nd nt fr catchng mogas twisted

i just put what you typed through google translate, to go from "derp" to "english" and apparently you said "waaah waaah, baby needs his bottle" or something like that. can't be sure since the translator almost had a fit trying to make sense of it biggrin

ohh...my guess was right........u r thumb sucking baby still.......who is typing ....ur mother

your trying to be trollin, but you just hatin' you got no life, so you go and act lame and derpy
no comebacks cause you derpy
no sense cause you twerpy
your aint fooling nobody biggrin

seriously bro, i could do this all day, i get a grand kick out of being clever, especially when the person on the other end is so short on the ammunition of wits that he has to resort to making "your mother" type jokes. like, for really reals, are you actually even trying to look like you have any common sense? because if you keep acting like a trolo, someones going to stuff you into a starseed biggrin

moral of the story is, be brolo, not a trolo
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto
Kael714
Robotic sumanto

ohh...my guess was right........u r thumb sucking baby still.......who is typing ....ur mother

your trying to be trollin, but you just hatin' you got no life, so you go and act lame and derpy
no comebacks cause you derpy
no sense cause you twerpy
your aint fooling nobody biggrin

seriously bro, i could do this all day, i get a grand kick out of being clever, especially when the person on the other end is so short on the ammunition of wits that he has to resort to making "your mother" type jokes. like, for really reals, are you actually even trying to look like you have any common sense? because if you keep acting like a trolo, someones going to stuff you into a starseed biggrin

moral of the story is, be brolo, not a trolo

i haven't seen such a mindless person as you.......who makes poems of no sense.........

ok, now your just trolling yourself xd how could that possibly not make sense? unless, you needed it typed in broken, senseless English, devoid of grammar, with little screamy faces tacked onto it? jeepers dood, go have some cheese with your whine, at least thien it would be put to good use. i can't belive i let myself be dragged into a internet arguement with someone who has the mentaility of a toothpick. i've had better arguments with my cat rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff