Welcome to Gaia! ::

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I came across that Super Rare purple bull thing with a star on it's head. I really wanted it, but the catch success said it wasn't high, and my moga's HP was getting low fighting against it, andand I wasted my few Starseeds I had at the moment on it. :c

Has anyone else wasted Starseeds in catching an uncommon to high rarity moga and had to kill it in the end because you had no more Starseeds?

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Yeah.. I tried to catch the same bull.. but I just ran out of seeds.. and I had it at.. I think 10 hp left, 17% capture.. uhg... I got one Super-Rare, my Woolf, he's level 11 now.. caught him at 7. Caught him using only one seed.. Bleh!

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Zelfire Evertime
Yeah.. I tried to catch the same bull.. but I just ran out of seeds.. and I had it at.. I think 10 hp left, 17% capture.. uhg... I got one Super-Rare, my Woolf, he's level 11 now.. caught him at 7. Caught him using only one seed.. Bleh!

Awesome. O:
I've only got Commons, event ones, and Uncommons. D:

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yes. Except. I kind of cheated and paid to catch a pudgy because it was SUPERRARE and freaked me out and I really wanted it. Plus, I had already bought gaia cash today, so I figured what the hell. And yesterday, I did gaia cash offers to get 160 cash so I could catch this one moga, but I completely forgot which one. I think it was a quest moga, though.

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
I caught 3 rares today, including the Staryak.

But I'm all out of seeds... crying

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
One time I caught a super-rare Melodee on the first try, without paying cash or anything! biggrin

But then I found out that I need to catch it AGAIN in a quest later on...

; n ;

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Mizu Takishima
One time I caught a super-rare Melodee on the first try, without paying cash or anything! biggrin

But then I found out that I need to catch it AGAIN in a quest later on...

; n ;

NU!! That is such lamesauce.

Unforgiving Warlord

I can't even catch a Common apparently. :<

Used all two of my Seeds on a Trolo with a 58% catch rate.
I must have one someday though, cuz it reminds me of the Mudkipz, which I liek. D:

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
All the tiemmmm! D:

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Staryak is actually part of your quest, don't bother catching it until Nova tells you to, otherwise you'll waste starseeds capturing two. That goes for any moga. Here is a master list for all the moga you need to capture in order. I have several I'm either going to have to catch twice or wait until the devs figure out a way to grant the quest completion out of order.
Just wait until you run into epics and legendaries. Then talk to me about wasting starseeds. I'm looking at you diablo. I will catch you one day.

SayaAki's Husband

Agile Hunter

nope. :3
i stock up and use sparingly, so when it's rare time i'm not out.
i kinda forsaked the catching quest and i have a team of rare/super/epics. :3

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
DravenAngel
Staryak is actually part of your quest, don't bother catching it until Nova tells you to, otherwise you'll waste starseeds capturing two. That goes for any moga. Here is a master list for all the moga you need to capture in order. I have several I'm either going to have to catch twice or wait until the devs figure out a way to grant the quest completion out of order.

Oh, thanks for the heads up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces