Welcome to Gaia! ::

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Will we had some ways,to get some good mogas for free.Galactics are too much since you want money,but what about mogas like Dead Heat,Bassilisk,Frostfang etc...are we going to have a chance to get some of them?FOr free?
hello..do you have any plans? on making more Human form Moga like Hattori Heartbreaker and Zerk? human form is one of the coolest smile im really going to puke for lots of dragon sweatdrop make some change pls?
hi smile do you plan to release Cervalin and Devgorilla? here on Facebook Monster Galaxy? not in an iphone you know sweatdrop
So many playes have complained about the CI changes. Even thought the devs have replied the odds have not changed. Why is it the Galactic moga ( the whole point of the CI ) is now ONLY in the super spin and can be gotten by evloving up to it ? This is completly unfair to so many players. I would like to know the reason for this change. As It seem unjustifyable.
@Le-Sponge-Ahoy - We understand that lots of players feel frustrated about the way the Chance Item works, so we've decided to return the Chance Item to a once/month schedule. Look for the next Chance Item in the first week of May.

@Creamchu_n- - Cervalin, Devgorilla and all the other Zodiac Island Mogas will make it over to Monster Galaxy on facebook eventually.

@iseeD3ADpeople - We probably won't ever have Mogas that are completely human, but there will be lots of Mogas in the future that stand upright and walk like Heartbreaker and Hattori.

@VikMkd - Basic CI Mogas (Flam, Saphirz, Blumpty, etc.) will show up occasionally as Mogas you can capture for specific quests. It's unlikely that we'll have similar event quests for Mogas like Dead Heat, or Frostfang, possibly for EXTREMELY special occasions. We also plan to have more contests in the future like the Make Your Own Moga Contest where players can win Galactic Mogas.

@HaPpY EmO-KuN - A button to stop Moga movement at the ranch might be helpful, but we intended for the Moga storage to allow players to clean up their ranch of extra roaming Mogas.

@AishteruCarL - The Robo-bunnies are all in the current Chance Item. They can also be purchased in the store and they make a brief Cameo in one of the Choquinox quests.

@Geniusking - Any Galactic Moga should be more powerful than Epic Mogas, though some Epic Mogas might be able to put up a good fight against a Galactic if they have the right abilities and Zodiac sign. (I'm looking at you Alejandro).

@Le-Sponge-Ahoy - Hey, wait a second! You already asked a question! Tsk tsk. You'll have to wait till the next round to ask another.

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
[NPC] Nova
@Le-Sponge-Ahoy - We understand that lots of players feel frustrated about the way the Chance Item works, so we've decided to return the Chance Item to a once/month schedule. Look for the next Chance Item in the first week of May.

Daaaamn!...Now that is Some News Worth Celebrating!...*Throws Confetti* Thank you, Nova, Happy Choquinox...X3

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Manah Manson
[NPC] Nova

Daaaamn!...Now that is Some News Worth Celebrating!...*Throws Confetti* Thank you, Nova, Happy Choquinox...X3

+1

hope for same odds as last year

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
1BigJuice
Manah Manson
[NPC] Nova

+1

The thing I Liked about last year with the Single Month CI's is that we Didn't know the Chances back then and At least the Galactics had Pre Evolutions....

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Manah Manson
1BigJuice
Manah Manson
[NPC] Nova

+1

The thing I Liked about last year with the Single Month CI's is that we Didn't know the Chances back then and At least the Galactics had Pre Evolutions....

I agree with you. The good thing about the galactics in old CI's is that they have pre-evolutions so even though its hard....its really possible to get galactic after a couple of spins. You just have to be patient and evolve the pre-evolutions to a galactic. Getting a galactic nowadays is highly improbable with 1/50. I'm not complaining though because this is a business and I completely understand that.

Anyway...here's my question

@NOVA - knowing that we will only have the chance item once a month, does that mean the game will only be updated once a month? I just noticed lately that for the past couple of months (aside from the not so long make your own moga contest quests) we barely get any updates to the game. Most of them were only the CI along with the quest that go with it. We get the quests twice a month but since the CI would only once a month...does that mean we will only be getting a new update once a month? I understand though that there are currently a very limited personnel working in MG. I just wanted to know what will happen...because I just noticed that lately we barely get any updates to the game (again aside from the not so long make your own moga contest quest).
Ms. Nova? do you have any plan releasing the pre-evolutions of the past galactic mogas like Mercykiller Carnage Niseag Ninetails Osteros etc. its better if they have pre evolution? pls make it back to 3 evolution like what you did before to Flam Deadheat and Valgore pls? sweatdrop
[NPC] Nova
@Le-Sponge-Ahoy - Hey, wait a second! You already asked a question! Tsk tsk. You'll have to wait till the next round to ask ano
oyvmkwyh:0="[NPC] Nova
@Le-Sponge-Ahoy - Hey, wait a second! You already asked a question! Tsk tsk. You'll have to wait till the next round to ask another.

My bad lol my question is as last time :--
So many playes have complained about the CI Galactic changes. Even thought the devs have replied the odds have not changed. Why is it the Galactic moga ( the whole point of the CI ) is now ONLY in the super spin and can't be gotten by evloving up to it ? This is completly unfair to so many players. I would like to know the reason for this change. As It seem unjustifyable
Take Bushidon , samuron could have evolved up to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff