Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
hello miss LG you're talking about moga rebalancing, so that means you devz will change the features of stoneskin and cripple? may i know how they change? seriously miss LG im always felt disappointed in mogas having that abilities because they are easily be thrown out by other mogas.. thanks devz that i knew something valuable about this thread.. emotion_awesome

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
will v ever hav chat option in arena???

9,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Have you ever thought about or have any plans to make an epic looking Phoenix Galactic?.. Like where it starts as a small fire bird, then gets bigger and finally becomes a full flamed orange and yellow burning phoenix bird smile

The reason i ask this is because i LOVE phoenixes and this would really make me happy and be totally worth the price smile

Fashionable Conventioneer

11,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm sure this one has been on a few minds besides my own. When do you plan on adding the final node to Citadel? It's not about Hanzo for me anymore since he's in the wild. It's more the principal of the thing in my book.
can you guys extend the mercykiller special i really want him and am saving up gaia cash please

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff