Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh here's a good question, are there any Galactic Mogas you can CATCH places, or do you just have to win or buy them all?
T4NGO
Oh here's a good question, are there any Galactic Mogas you can CATCH places, or do you just have to win or buy them all?

you have to buy galactic mogas
@Sefyrion - It is definitely not the norm for Uncommons to take so many seeds to catch, but with higher rarities it may take even more... Just keep at it tamer wink .

@Rhomyou - I'm not the best person to ask about Gaia offers sadly, someone in Customer Service would have a much better idea.

@avoN -CPN- - We're currently having a Moga Fan Art contest, so I'm sure you could find some pretty awesome Moga backgrounds there.

@dafiir/adityathegreat - I would love to extend the number of levels you could reach, but this is sadly not a priority right now.

@Mr Gogh Reed - We are completely aware of the gifting situation, and we're doing everything we can do to fix it today. Some times the platforms Moga is on make changes to their platform that affect our games without realizing it that it may break an aspect of our game, so we have to re-adjust the game to integrate with their platform properly.

@caillou234 - Yoake is a pretty special Moga, so it's likely that he'll make appearances in the wild for events but not stay their permantly. He's a wily little rascal.

@xSaved2Servex - It's one of our top priorities to fix the issues with the Moga limit. We will keep you posted as we have more information.

@Shoopuffs - You are welcome smile . I'm happy to put Mogas in the Sky Shop that people want to see there, especially if they make a request on the Sky Shop Request thread.

@Lunartiger65 - The transfer is a one time change (it does not resync later). We're currently working on a way to re-migrate players who had issues during their first migration but this will most likely not be available for players to use at their leisure.

@b u n n y - l i o r e - It's definitely on our to do list, but fixing the issues with gifting and the Moga limit issue are taking priority.

@scoopy16 - At first we thought this was just because there's a small number of players in that range, but we will investigate it just to be sure.

@RW8 - This week Sno and Tigon can be found in the wild at Cydonia Castle.

@T4NGO - Mogas only adjust their level to match up to level 20 so the Mogas close to home should never (except in very rare cases) be higher than level 20. Leveling up your Mogas allows you to progress through Pueblonia (the second map).

@1BigJuice - No worries, here's what I can tell you.

Regular Chance Item - 40% chance of getting a Moga (Shieldmaiden, Gondula or Birdrodent)
Super Spin - 100% chance of getting a Moga (Gondula, Shieldmaiden, Walkyrien, Birdrodent, Archaeon, Seraph, or Basilisk)
- 5% chance of getting a Galactic (Archaeon - 1%, Walkyrien - 4%)
- Nearly 90% chance of getting Gondula, Shieldmaiden or Walkyrien

I believe we have finally achieved an appropriate balance between Free Moga Cash drops and Chance Item Odds so future Chance Items will continue to have odds similar to this Chance Item and the Bloodfin Pirates.

@Jyvhgn - There is indeed a movie in the works. Here's the news story with all the information I can give you: http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/book-news/comics/article/52167-yen-press-plans-graphic-novels-based-on-monster-galaxy-videogame.html

@iseeD3ADpeople - This is actually a typo. Going forward the Chance Item schedules will generally correspond to the changing Zodiacs. Pride of the Valkyries will last 3-4 weeks.

@MistyRygift - You'll just have to wait and see... mwahahaha. I'll have more information on this subject soon.

@Robotic sumanto - Maybe not this week, but he might make an appearance soon.

@Jiro Uchiha - Valkyries are actually more than just Nordic Female Warriors. Traditionally they were mythological women(angels?) who chose fallen warriors to take to Valhalla to fight during the Ragnarok (If I'm remembering correctly). Seraph, Archaeon, Basilisk and Birdrodent were added because of their Angelic nature. Archaeon is only in the Super Spin.

Thanks for all the great questions tamers!

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Thank you so much for all info smile
You are the best
There were 3 gemini mogas relesed but why was edgar not relesed ? ( I hope he shows up in the CI quests )
I did not get any notice from Nova for the final quest of Ripslam and I can't not find any Ripslam team to defeat to complete the quest. Is it a bug or something. I'm using firefox on mac os
Will Huey evolve, since you can catch it in the wild for the moment. 3nodding
Ms LadyGadfly? will you also release Gondula in the wild? i still dont have him because i use all my MC to get Walkyrien and now i dont have ShieldMaiden and Gondula and i dont have more MC right now sad we hope you release Gondula on wild just for the sake of the dex? and once i earn more i will get Shieldmaiden smile

PS; will you also make 3 part quest like what you did to Ripslam? i hope i can also battle the new galactics?

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Why isHuey,abeginner moga,the third one that shows up in the Gemini event?!And is there a chance,that those kind of events,but with different signs and mogas will happen again?
LadyGadfly
@Sefyrion - It is definitely not the norm for Uncommons to take so many seeds to catch, but with higher rarities it may take even more... Just keep at it tamer wink .

@Rhomyou - I'm not the best person to ask about Gaia offers sadly, someone in Customer Service would have a much better idea.

@avoN -CPN- - We're currently having a Moga Fan Art contest, so I'm sure you could find some pretty awesome Moga backgrounds there.

@dafiir/adityathegreat - I would love to extend the number of levels you could reach, but this is sadly not a priority right now.

@Mr Gogh Reed - We are completely aware of the gifting situation, and we're doing everything we can do to fix it today. Some times the platforms Moga is on make changes to their platform that affect our games without realizing it that it may break an aspect of our game, so we have to re-adjust the game to integrate with their platform properly.

@caillou234 - Yoake is a pretty special Moga, so it's likely that he'll make appearances in the wild for events but not stay their permantly. He's a wily little rascal.

@xSaved2Servex - It's one of our top priorities to fix the issues with the Moga limit. We will keep you posted as we have more information.

@Shoopuffs - You are welcome smile . I'm happy to put Mogas in the Sky Shop that people want to see there, especially if they make a request on the Sky Shop Request thread.

@Lunartiger65 - The transfer is a one time change (it does not resync later). We're currently working on a way to re-migrate players who had issues during their first migration but this will most likely not be available for players to use at their leisure.

@b u n n y - l i o r e - It's definitely on our to do list, but fixing the issues with gifting and the Moga limit issue are taking priority.

@scoopy16 - At first we thought this was just because there's a small number of players in that range, but we will investigate it just to be sure.

@RW8 - This week Sno and Tigon can be found in the wild at Cydonia Castle.

@T4NGO - Mogas only adjust their level to match up to level 20 so the Mogas close to home should never (except in very rare cases) be higher than level 20. Leveling up your Mogas allows you to progress through Pueblonia (the second map).

@1BigJuice - No worries, here's what I can tell you.

Regular Chance Item - 40% chance of getting a Moga (Shieldmaiden, Gondula or Birdrodent)
Super Spin - 100% chance of getting a Moga (Gondula, Shieldmaiden, Walkyrien, Birdrodent, Archaeon, Seraph, or Basilisk)
- 5% chance of getting a Galactic (Archaeon - 1%, Walkyrien - 4%)
- Nearly 90% chance of getting Gondula, Shieldmaiden or Walkyrien

I believe we have finally achieved an appropriate balance between Free Moga Cash drops and Chance Item Odds so future Chance Items will continue to have odds similar to this Chance Item and the Bloodfin Pirates.

@Jyvhgn - There is indeed a movie in the works. Here's the news story with all the information I can give you: http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/book-news/comics/article/52167-yen-press-plans-graphic-novels-based-on-monster-galaxy-videogame.html

@iseeD3ADpeople - This is actually a typo. Going forward the Chance Item schedules will generally correspond to the changing Zodiacs. Pride of the Valkyries will last 3-4 weeks.

@MistyRygift - You'll just have to wait and see... mwahahaha. I'll have more information on this subject soon.

@Robotic sumanto - Maybe not this week, but he might make an appearance soon.

@Jiro Uchiha - Valkyries are actually more than just Nordic Female Warriors. Traditionally they were mythological women(angels?) who chose fallen warriors to take to Valhalla to fight during the Ragnarok (If I'm remembering correctly). Seraph, Archaeon, Basilisk and Birdrodent were added because of their Angelic nature. Archaeon is only in the Super Spin.

Thanks for all the great questions tamers!

thanks for replying......is edger and eon are going to be released in wild????

Shy Conversationalist

Is there a glitch with the sheep guy's incriminating photo quest?
I ask because alot of people including myself can't get the photo no matter what.
Would it be appropriate to report typos in the game, and if so, where or how?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff