Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This isn't so much to ask a question as it is to thank you guys for re-releasing the kitten stars in the Sky Shop. I would have preferred level 20 or better as it will take some time to catch them up to my Jet, but I'm thankful to finally have them.

So thanks again!
LadyGadfly thanks for letting us catch the pre evo of the galactic mogas smile
its really worth catching their pre evo for player like us that dont have much money to buy them.

we just hope you continued letting us catch their pre evo, so atleast we have them in our dex smile
thank you so much smile

Romantic Shapeshifter

I love how you can transfer our game info from Facebook here to Gaia so that we don't have to start all over. I'm still continuing to play on Facebook though; is my game progress here still going to be updated through the Facebook connection, or is it just a one-time information transfer?

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
(If this has already been asked, then feel free to disregard this/delete the post. I skimmed all newer posts to make sure, but I didn't browse the beginning as much, simply due to time restraints).

I was wondering if there was anything being planned for the issue regarding the PMs that alert us to gifted items in MG on Gaia. I recall on Facebook that you simply had a tab at the top that would tell you who had gifted you whatever item, & then accepted it to claim it. Now I noticed that there is a tab at the top (Gaia version) that alerts you to who has given you what (& I assume it places everything there automatically), though we also receive a plethora of PMs in addition. To me it's somewhat redundant, & also quite cluttering to my inbox.

Not that it's a huge issue, just a minor annoyance that I know can be overlooked. I was just curious to know if there was anything planned to remedy this, or if you were leaving it as is. I don't mind living with it but I know there are a few others that mirror my sentiments towards the massive amount of PMs X3

Again, if this was mentioned anywhere else & I failed to notice it, then by all means remove this :] I would hate to be repetitive.
Thanks so much <3

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Lunartiger65
I love how you can transfer our game info from Facebook here to Gaia so that we don't have to start all over. I'm still continuing to play on Facebook though; is my game progress here still going to be updated through the Facebook connection, or is it just a one-time information transfer?

I think in the sticky regarding this it mentioned that this was a one time deal, & that you still have access to the FB version, but they are now separate. So I don't think it affects your FB account version, & vice versa.

To quote Ladygadfly from the sticky:

No, moving the game data from your Facebook game to your Gaia Online game will not affect your current Monster Galaxy game. Your Facebook game will remain as you left it the last time you played - the data transfer will simply copy your account information to your Gaia account.
^ in regards to transferring data from FB to Gaia.

So, I don't think either one affects the other.
why the pvp in lvl35 or more not work ??

cant find any tamer

when this problem will be fixed ??

all my moga lvl35 now

what can i do by them
just watch them jumping on my home
Are sno and tigon will be released in the wild?

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello developres, as you all know, earlier the entire pueblonia had very low level mogas, but now the mogas are of much higher level.So, are the mogas expected to have higher level in the future?Thanx in advance!

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
LadyGadfly

Here's a good question for ya:

What good is it to level up your Mogas if all your opponents will always have levels close to your average?

I mean, why can't the levels of enemies close to home STAY at 1-4 regardless of how high YOUR Mogas are? And go up as you continue to move forward?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
What are the odds in new super spin ? Are they similar to previous chance item with sharks ?

Is it still 1/20 for Walkyrien and 90% chance for one of his pre-evos ?

How many SuperRare Gondula Evolve to Legendary Shieldmaiden?
How many Legendary Shieldmaiden evolve to Galactic Walkyrien?

What are the abilities of Shieldmaiden and Walkyrien?

Is that Serpah or Dark Seraph in super spin ? I assume its Seraph because its angel theme
Is that Basilisk or Havoc in super spin ? I assume Basilisk

Are there only 6 moga in super spin ?

I am sorry for asking so many questions but it takes quite long to collect moga cash / take surveys/ watch videos/ add some real life cash so i would like to have as much info as possible before i make decision is it good idea for me to spin or not

Thank you
Graphic Novels and a Movie!
None of it would be possible without our fans.
We thank you all for your continued support!

Hi LadyGadfly. i just want to ask on what this means? A MOVIE??? is this for real? if its true why you devs didnt make a thread of it here on gaia?

Is the Movie of MG in the making? if it is? that would be awesome! we love it so much heart classified_starseed
the new Ci is really awesome!!! heart it! LadyGadfly why did u make a 2 weeks only Ci moga? we thought u will make it to 1month again? But its ok its more better to see new Ci mogas 2 weeks with their pre evo is 100% really awesome!!!! blaugh
LadyGadfly can you tell us a little about what are the upcoming new Quests or Features or Maps???

just wanted to be prepare.because i only have few ss Left, i decided to save SS for new Mogas, i still dont complete the quest for Black Gold, because it really takes so many ss sad

i hope its ok if you tell us a little on whats upcoming on the near future? a little clue or hint would be awesome! redface
Hii ladygladfly ,As vimpironis a gemini is he going to be released this week

Dangerous Lunatic

950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Love The Nordic CI This Month, Also About Time We Had A Gemini Galactic. Now Being Themed After The Nordic Female Warriors The Valkyrie I Only Have Two Simple Questions. 1 What Is Seraph An Angelic Moga Doing In A Valkyrie Themed CI? And 2 Since Aracheon (Sp?) Is one of the question mark moga does that mean he is in the regular 15 MC spin?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff