Welcome to Gaia! ::

IceteRu
LadyGadfly

@IceteRu - Black Gold rejects the notion that Black Gold is anything but a beautiful paragon of dragon-ness. Black Gold says Black Gold is fine the way Black Gold is. Leave Black Gold alone lest you wish to further maim Black Gold's self-esteem.

yes we all know that BG is really not into something has to change!!! BUT WHAT WE MEAN IS MAKE AN ALTERNATE FORME? OR MAKE HIS GRAPHICS LIKE TO GALACTIC MOGAS!!!

DONT JUST TELL US LEAVE BG ALONE, WTH??? HOW WE GONNA DO THAT IF WE'RE A SOLID BG FANATIC???? THIS IS NOT ASK A DEV!!! ITS A LEAVE ALONE UR FAVORITE MOGA!!! scream

I JUST HOPE DARYL MOGA/DEACON CHARMER BACK TO MG! HIS MORE KIND AND HE ALWAYS SATISFY US WITH WONDERFUL ANSWERS!

NOT LIKE YOU LADYGADFLY! JUST SAYING LEAVE ALONE OUR BG JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT MAKE HIM MORE COOLER OR CHANGE HIS SIZE!!! stressed

I WILL QUIT MG FROM NOW ON!!! BECAUSE YOU DEVS DONT LIKE BG TO BE AN AWESOME MOGA'S!!! crying

YOU REALLY HURT ME LADYGADFLY!!! crying

im feel sad to read this kind of msg. sad
dont worry Iceteru BG's time will come soon im sure about that smile am i right LadyGadfly?

ok for the sake of Iceteru? LadyGadfly can you atleast make an Item of BG here on Gaia? like what you did to those past moga? so even if Iceteru can't see an awesome BG? atleast he can use BG as an item/suit here with his Avi?

i think its possible to do that right Ms. LadyGadfly? the devs or gaia stuff/moderator have made some moga from the past like Chuchilla, Flam, Ie, Huey, Trolo, Lira, Blix etc. smile

hope that helps heart
@Robotic sumanto - Melchior will be released as soon as the fan page has 850,000 likes.

@Sefyrion - You were probably just having a run of bad luck. It happens every once in awhile, even when trying to capture an uncommon.

@IceteRu - I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm not going to acquiesce to your demands just because you said impolite things about me in all caps (especially when I'm taking time on a weekend to answer questions, Deacon would not approve at all). Lots of players have legitimate issues with the game and we're still working on fixing those. Resizing Black Gold is simply not a priority and A LOT of players would get upset if they knew we were spending time resizing Mogas instead fixing bugs. Besides, what would Yoda say if he found out you were judging Black Gold based on his size? In the future IceteRu, please follow all rules of this thread or you will not be allowed to post in it.

@Tamer_Vona - I have absolutely no say in the items that the Gaia team produces, but if there was a forum thread in say the feature requests forum where players requested specific Mogas they'd like to see as Gaia items... I could pass that along to the Gaia team.
LadyGadfly
@Robotic sumanto - Melchior will be released as soon as the fan page has 850,000 likes.

@Sefyrion - You were probably just having a run of bad luck. It happens every once in awhile, even when trying to capture an uncommon.

@IceteRu - I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm not going to acquiesce to your demands just because you said impolite things about me in all caps (especially when I'm taking time on a weekend to answer questions, Deacon would not approve at all). Lots of players have legitimate issues with the game and we're still working on fixing those. Resizing Black Gold is simply not a priority and A LOT of players would get upset if they knew we were spending time resizing Mogas instead fixing bugs. Besides, what would Yoda say if he found out you were judging Black Gold based on his size? In the future IceteRu, please follow all rules of this thread or you will not be allowed to post in it.

@Tamer_Vona - I have absolutely no say in the items that the Gaia team produces, but if there was a forum thread in say the feature requests forum where players requested specific Mogas they'd like to see as Gaia items... I could pass that along to the Gaia team.

thanxx for replying

Invisible Explorer

LadyGadfly

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question; I really appreciate it! 3nodding

If you think that the incident with the Chuuchilla was simply a matter of bad luck, do you think, then, that this incident shouldn't repeat itself in the future? (Basically, I shouldn't be worrying that something like this is going to become the norm in my future gameplay?)

Also, I just wanted to say that I'm enjoying all the different mogas out there to see and catch and I really like that there is a card collecting feature in-game. I only wish we had a card album in the game so could see all of the cards we have collected even after we have turned them in for the rewards. whee

3,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hi,
i wanna ask,
will an offer like blue noodle availaible again?
Coz in my country, only blue noodle availaible, the others offer always says, "sorry we're out of video", "this offer didnt availaible on ur country", kinda like that.
I cant earn single gc now. sad
LadyGadfly

@avoN -CPN- I have absolutely no say in the items that the Gaia team produces, but if there was a forum thread in say the feature requests forum where players requested specific Mogas they'd like to see as Gaia items... I could pass that along to the Gaia team.

thanks for the kind reply smile btw do you devs also planning to make a Wallpaper/Screen Saver/ or any Art gallery for Mogas? its kinda cool to put mogas wallpaper to Desktop you know smile i wish you make a wallpaper group of galactic moga smile

PS: do you know where i can send a video including a guy who hack MG? my friend send me a Video, he really caught the cheater from that vid smile
Hi Ms. Ladygadfly im a teen player and already at lv. 40 and the last possible lv. Is 50 could you devs maybe extend the amount of lvs we can reach.
Thank you and i appreciate you taking time out of your day to help the players of MG.
ps. You are my favorite dev.
i am still having problems with the gifting.it only work 1 time

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
dafiir
Hi Ms. Ladygadfly im a teen player and already at lv. 40 and the last possible lv. Is 50 could you devs maybe extend the amount of lvs we can reach.
Thank you and i appreciate you taking time out of your day to help the players of MG.

FYI level 41 is 1/2 of experience needed to level 50 so you have long way to go , but i think they should focus on other things than rising levels
Is Yoake being released in the wild? I mean why take him away at the Heavenly Greens Cemetery, cause his a starter why isn't he in the wild unlike others?Please tell me if you have any plans.
1BigJuice
dafiir

FYI level 41 is 1/2 of experience needed to level 50 so you have long way to go , but i think they should focus on other things than rising levels

Thanks i needed some pointers

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Is there something being done to fix the maximum number of mogas we can have? I had a problem with my game and I can't seem to enter MG for about two weeks now. I sent a ticket but they no longer give me any updates.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces