Welcome to Gaia! ::

The idea of in game trading being considered is good. But I'm sure most players who paid money for countles CI mogas would be pretty gutted to only be able to trade for exp potions or starseeds. Will there be a moga cash option for traded premium mogas ?
As developers you would know which ones were superspin only and so on so a goot premium trade would be 10mc fro normal premium mogas and 30mc for superspin only mogas.( HellHound for example )
Or mabey a trade with other event mogas that every week are changed so if you see nothing you want come back another day and see whats up for trade.
For example i have 3 carnages 2 of which I dont need and i would rather trade for a nisag and osteros than have.30m
All ideas of course but not the most horrendous.
Sibuk Handsome

Congratulations!!

THanks smile but it will take sometime confused my account seems to have hidden issue i don't know sweatdrop
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
The idea of in game trading being considered is good. But I'm sure most players who paid money for countles CI mogas would be pretty gutted to only be able to trade for exp potions or starseeds. Will there be a moga cash option for traded premium mogas ?
As developers you would know which ones were superspin only and so on so a goot premium trade would be 10mc fro normal premium mogas and 30mc for superspin only mogas.( HellHound for example )
Or mabey a trade with other event mogas that every week are changed so if you see nothing you want come back another day and see whats up for trade.
For example i have 3 carnages 2 of which I dont need and i would rather trade for a nisag and osteros than have.30m
All ideas of course but not the most horrendous.

+1

actually i will keep my useless duplicated premium and event moga if the trade is more usless items that i got 5 of each daily from my friends

these duplicate i had by spending money so if i will trade them i think the deal should be money too even if a less value or another cash moga or i will just keep them

- Edit -

regarding that this game is widely opened for hacker and any one with no special ability can hack the game and get unlimited moga even galactic i think the trade shouldn't be for cash even if small amount as this will be unlimited source of moga cash for hacker

but trading with other premium moga is good and already nearly every hacker have a complete collection

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@LadyGadfly I'm just curious...can you tell us the random ability of Niseag? It seems like no one knows about it right now. Just wanted to know so we can add the info to the moga google spreadsheet. Thank you!
@wencymac - We plan to complete all of our existing maps (i.e. Spiral Cave and the Citadel) by the end of summer. When I have release dates, I will make an announcement.

@Sibuk Handsome - I'm afraid that's classified information. I could tell you but then I'd have to... nevermind.

@Le-Sponge-Ahoy - Right now we're still at the drawing board for this, so I won't have more definitive information for awhile.

@jumaroka - These are all things we're taking into consideration while we look into the possibility of a trading feature.

@xSaved2Servex - Niseag's random ability is Regrowth.

Thanks for all the awesome questions tamers!
LadyGadfly

@jumaroka - These are all things we're taking into consideration while we look into the possibility of a trading feature.

Thanks for all the awesome questions tamers!

another crazy idea i have long time ago is trading moga for moga gold eek !! what is that moga gold ?!!! lol the game second currency just like gaia site itself

so i can sell moga i bought with moga cash and get moga gold then what to do with this ? of course train my moga at training arena lol what training area yes lol so what about free player how can they got moga gold of course from the company wink what company ??

the company pierce asked us to join we will join and do the tasks and quests they gave us they are researching moga so they will ask for catching certain moga/s

and the shop can have more moga some are sold for gold some are for cash

maybe also we can equip our moga with war tools bought with gold or cash

i know the idea is not complete but maybe worth looking at

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
I want to play, but I don't have a facebook account & am not interested in getting one.

Any chance for those of us who don't have & want a facebook account to ever be able to play?

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Could you please post a moga list for super spin CI, maybe first day when CI is active, or list them on CI page in sky shop ?

This way customers will get heads up , and be able to make a decision and minimize possibility of getting duplicate moga that they already own

for example for last CI it would say

1) Osteros
2) Roccoa
3) Luna
4) Devibun
5) Beaster
6) Metal-ear
7) Prototype Zero
8 ) Blumpty
9) Friedrich

So veteran players that own 6 out of 9 already would probably not spin at all due to very high chance of getting a duplicate moga

In addition, could you change word from "BUY" to "SPIN" for regular spin. This is very confusing for new customers because they think they are buying moga for the obvious reason

It got me couple of months ago also, i wanted to see what could i buy, I expected moga list and i was tricked into spinning and getting 3 coffees

It could be improved for new customers

Thank you

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Can you make an evolution for the following mogas?
- Gnarknight and the other card mogas
- Lambo
- Ronal

I think most players have duplicate of these mogas. I want to get rid of them xd
Is there going to be a way to sell mogas for varying amounts of moga cash in the sky shop?
Are the weekly evolutions comming back and will all the other card mogas receive evolutions before they are possibly replaced by other prizes ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff