Welcome to Gaia! ::

@HaPpY EmO_KuN - It's possible, I'll have to talk to the zOMG crew about it. No guarantees though.

@Sibuk Handsome - The chance of getting the galactic in the Super Spin will raise to 3% where we expect it to remain for all future Chance Items. The odds of getting Mogas that evolve into the Galactic will also be higher, but I can't go into more details than that at this time.

@conconkuroro - It is completely true, I have no idea when it will be released.

@iseeD3ADpeople - There will still be dark Mogas and recolors, but I can't say for certain that they'll get their own tab in the dex anytime soon.

@Robotic sumanto - We have high hopes that we'll be able to bring Monster Galaxy to Gaia via Viximo instead of Facebook Connect as early as next week. If you would like to play via Viximo today, you can do so on yahoo messenger and yahoo games:

http://games.yahoo.com/game/monster-galaxy

@xSaved2Servex - You're welcome.

@MistyRygift and xonxonkuroro - There's a few Mogas that we haven't released yet because we plan to put them into future Spiral Cave expansions. We hope to have the next one ready by Summer.

@Le-Sponge-Ahoy and IceteRu - We'll consider your suggestions.

Have a good weekend tamers!
Where does Monster Galaxy take place? Is it well, placed in a whole different galaxy, or is it on a different continent on Gaia?
LadyGadfly
@HaPpY EmO_KuN - It's possible, I'll have to talk to the zOMG crew about it. No guarantees though.

@Sibuk Handsome - The chance of getting the galactic in the Super Spin will raise to 3% where we expect it to remain for all future Chance Items. The odds of getting Mogas that evolve into the Galactic will also be higher, but I can't go into more details than that at this time.

@conconkuroro - It is completely true, I have no idea when it will be released.

@iseeD3ADpeople - There will still be dark Mogas and recolors, but I can't say for certain that they'll get their own tab in the dex anytime soon.

@Robotic sumanto - We have high hopes that we'll be able to bring Monster Galaxy to Gaia via Viximo instead of Facebook Connect as early as next week. If you would like to play via Viximo today, you can do so on yahoo messenger and yahoo games:

@xSaved2Servex - You're welcome.

@MistyRygift and xonxonkuroro - There's a few Mogas that we haven't released yet because we plan to put them into future Spiral Cave expansions. We hope to have the next one ready by Summer.

@Le-Sponge-Ahoy and IceteRu - We'll consider your suggestions.

so all the data like the level or mogas in monster galaxy till this date is going to be lost???? question question
LadyGadfly

@IceteRu - We'll consider your suggestions.

Ms Gadfly That Black Gold's Suggeston is so Great! and thank you coz you consider it! heart i love it smile

and about that MG to gaia via viximo? sounds cool but? if we play on Gaia its not fair to start all over again? what we want is put our old game on fb to gaia? so we can continue are journey, its cool to play on gaia via viximo but pls dont let us back from the start like what u did on MG via Viximo on Yahoo..pls let us continue are game on Gaia without losing anything or back from the start pls? sad
do u ever plan to change or enhance the intro of mg? its more cool if u remove or add a new character or moga into the intro, its more like a Season 1 to Season 2 right? smile

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
It's good to hear that osteros nissag and so on will have pre evos possibly, but I think titan ( yoakes evo ) should be the pre evo of NineTails and Samuron should be Bushidons. Should there be the Pre Evos will we get missions to get some of them for free?? ( I paid for a lot of samurons trying to get bushidon, yoake as well ) Like a Yoake weekend and a Samuron weekend where they are rare finds for example ?? ( assuming these are the pre evos lol )

I don't think it's a good idea for the devs to make yoake the pre evo of Ninetails if ever they will make one. Why? Because it will completely be unfair to the people who got Ninetails in the 2% Super Spin. At the very least the devs should make a Special Edition Yoake (this will all the more fit the description of Ninetails) and at the same time much fair to the ones who got Ninetails at a very low chance rate. I think Yoake is way too common for the devs to make it the pre evo smile

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hey i have 2 topics i would like to talk about

1) Moga Card Collection:

Are you planing to change all collection card moga to something else ?

I love what you did with whales, it would make sense to do similar thing with other collections

After few months of playing MG, every payer will just keep on getting useless moga duplicates

I stopped claiming all collection card moga about 2-3 months ago, because i do not want to have so many duplicates

So far i have:

25 unclaimed bamfs
24 unclaimed southpaws
26 unclaimed sundburrows
28 unclaimed vespers
22 unclaimed mushi
24 unclaimed martini

maybe make a cola collection, or moga cash collection , or hp collection

2) Trading system in the store

I know it would be hard to control trading between players but you could add a trading tab in store where players can trade with sky shop

maybe trade duplicate moga for items or moga cash

for example

premium legendary moga = 100 moga cash ( for example
non premium legadry moga = 20 moga cash ( for example )
Galactic moga ( some customers have duplicates) = 300 moga cash
Premium epic moga = 30 moga cash, non premium epic moga = 10 moga cash
premium super rare moga = 15 moga cash non premium super rare = 3-5 moga cash
All other rarities premium 10 moga cash , non premium rare 1 moga cash

Also some players have all moga in the wild it would be nice if they could trade items for moga cash for example 1 SS = 1 moga cash
xSaved2Servex
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
It's good to hear that osteros nissag and so on will have pre evos possibly, but I think titan ( yoakes evo ) should be the pre evo of NineTails and Samuron should be Bushidons. Should there be the Pre Evos will we get missions to get some of them for free?? ( I paid for a lot of samurons trying to get bushidon, yoake as well ) Like a Yoake weekend and a Samuron weekend where they are rare finds for example ?? ( assuming these are the pre evos lol )

I don't think it's a good idea for the devs to make yoake the pre evo of Ninetails if ever they will make one. Why? Because it will completely be unfair to the people who got Ninetails in the 2% Super Spin. At the very least the devs should make a Special Edition Yoake (this will all the more fit the description of Ninetails) and at the same time much fair to the ones who got Ninetails at a very low chance rate. I think Yoake is way too common for the devs to make it the pre evo smile

Well is suggested yoakes evolution titan to be the evo of ninetails, as the description says ninetails is a fully grown yoake. And the devs will probably make it hard to get any pre evos they make. I only made them as suggestions. The idea of a weekend of rare chances to get them would allow most players a shot at getting a few for free but not all. You woulds still need to buy some of them.
And besides most players spent a fortune the other non evolving Galactics and got countless doubles and other usless stuff, so to get a ninetails and the others partialy free woulds compensate. take the plaey who span 73 times and got nothing for it.
Heya tamers,

@Sibuk Handsome - For now, we don't have any plans to remove the chance for Mogas to drop Moga Cash.

@HaPpY EmO_KuN - Monster Galaxy takes place in a completely different universe from Gaia.

@Robotic sumanto and wonwonkuroro - No, your data will not be lost. Players will have the option to import their Facebook game data to Viximo and play there instead, or continue playing on Facebook. We are putting the finishing touches on this particular feature as we speak.

@AishteruCarL - No plans to change the introduction at this time.

@xSaved2Servex - We understand your concerns. One of our considerations going forward will be to avoid decreasing the value of Mogas that players spent a lot of money on.

@1BigJuice - We have considered changing the rare card collections to item rewards instead. We haven't yet because we are currently considering implementing a trading system, which would solve the problem since players could then trade their extra Mogas.

We've investigated the possibility of players trading with other players, and this just isn't feasible because the game wasn't designed with such a trading system in mind. A trade-in system where players can exchange extra Mogas for items at the Sky Shop may be possible. If we come to the conclusion that we cannot do a trading system of any kind, the rare collections will be changed to item rewards (we may change them anyway as well).

@Le-Sponge-Ahoy - At the risk of opening the proverbial can of worms, I have to agree that buying more than 50 super spins and not getting the Galactic Moga in the Chance Item is a bit of a let down, so here's what I'm going to do: I will personally grant a Galactic Moga to any user who spent more than 2000 Moga Cash (40 Super Spins) on a single Chance Item without getting a Galactic Moga. If you are such a user, send me a private message with your account ID and I will grant you the Galactic for that Chance item, after I check your accounts transaction history.

**CAUTION**
Players who attempt to abuse this offer by hacking or lying about their transaction history will be banned. Players who spam my inbox with requests for free Mogas, bug reports or any other nonsense will be reprimanded harshly and possibly banned.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sky Shop mogas on Sale

Lately Sky Shop has been super active , I am very glad you implemented this change since Easter

Personally, I am much more comfortable with paying little extra but knowing 100% what i am getting, than spinning and getting duplicates or moga that i do not want

Question: are you guys planing to put pre-galactic moga evos in sky shop for sale ? or pre- Galactic evos will be only in super spins ?

Thank you

EDIT : Nevermind i see Galactic pre-evos are in skyshop now
LadyGadfly
I will personally grant a Galactic Moga to any user who spent more than 2000 Moga Cash (40 Super Spins) on a single Chance Item without getting a Galactic Moga. If you are such a user, send me a private message with your account ID and I will grant you the Galactic for that Chance item, after I check your accounts transaction history.

**CAUTION**
Players who attempt to abuse this offer by hacking or lying about their transaction history will be banned. Players who spam my inbox with requests for free Mogas, bug reports or any other nonsense will be reprimanded harshly and possibly banned.

Yahooooooooooooooooooo xd xd

Finally i will get Nian after all the trouble he gave me

i am that loser who tried 73 times stressed and i sent the PM smile
LadyGadfly
Heya tamers,

@Sibuk Handsome - For now, we don't have any plans to remove the chance for Mogas to drop Moga Cash.

@HaPpY EmO_KuN - Monster Galaxy takes place in a completely different universe from Gaia.

@Robotic sumanto and wonwonkuroro - No, your data will not be lost. Players will have the option to import their Facebook game data to Viximo and play there instead, or continue playing on Facebook. We are putting the finishing touches on this particular feature as we speak.

@AishteruCarL - No plans to change the introduction at this time.

@xSaved2Servex - We understand your concerns. One of our considerations going forward will be to avoid decreasing the value of Mogas that players spent a lot of money on.

@1BigJuice - We have considered changing the rare card collections to item rewards instead. We haven't yet because we are currently considering implementing a trading system, which would solve the problem since players could then trade their extra Mogas.

We've investigated the possibility of players trading with other players, and this just isn't feasible because the game wasn't designed with such a trading system in mind. A trade-in system where players can exchange extra Mogas for items at the Sky Shop may be possible. If we come to the conclusion that we cannot do a trading system of any kind, the rare collections will be changed to item rewards (we may change them anyway as well).

@Le-Sponge-Ahoy - At the risk of opening the proverbial can of worms, I have to agree that buying more than 50 super spins and not getting the Galactic Moga in the Chance Item is a bit of a let down, so here's what I'm going to do: I will personally grant a Galactic Moga to any user who spent more than 2000 Moga Cash (40 Super Spins) on a single Chance Item without getting a Galactic Moga. If you are such a user, send me a private message with your account ID and I will grant you the Galactic for that Chance item, after I check your accounts transaction history.

**CAUTION**

thanxx a lot
i want to ask if when will u finish the battle in CItadel? its so sad to think that u forget the final battle on the top of citadel, its cool to see new updates but pls dont forget the final top of citadel, coz we really want to finish that tower, pls update us on what will happen to the top of citadel?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff